This may seem like a silly reminder. If you are reading this, please take a long, profound breath and experience gratitude. You were given life, a beautiful life that you can do anything with. Lately, I've been in my feels. I am more thankful for my life, my family, and myself more than I have ever been.
If you've ever felt down because of someone else, please try to counteract it. I know how hard it can be to have strong confidence when you are constantly being compared. Most people have had something negative about their appearance or personality. I know I have. It knocks you down and makes you want to be something else.
Be content with yourself as much as you possibly can. You are a beautiful being on this earth and deserve the best. Don't let other people affect you if they have bad intentions or no reasons at all. Only change yourself if you are doing it to better you.
Something I have genuinely tried to learn how to do in my life is to not be embarrassed to do something you want to do or wear something you want to wear. If other people want to make comments about you, let them. This is something that needs to be stressed so much more between people in society. Don't waste time on things that don't matter. You matter. You are more than enough. Make yourself happy.
Some things in life aren't as important as they seem, even if others make them seem significant. If success to you means being content while it means making two million dollars a year for someone else, who cares? Remind yourself that you might not know as much of a person's situation as you think you might. Lastly, be sure to chill out sometimes and give people a break. Life can be hard for anyone. Don't let anyone take your shine away. You know yourself. You are wonderful.
- 13 Great Meghan Markle Quotes That Will Make You Royally Happy ... ›
- 6 Bible Verses For When You Feel Like You're Not Enough ›
- 20 Bible Verses To Remind You That You Are Enough ›
- 10 Motivational .GIFs To Remind You That You Are Enough ›
- You Are Enough ›
- An Open Letter To Someone Who Doesn't Think They're Good Enough ›
- You Are Worthy And Enough ›
- 12 Bible Verses To Remind Yourself "You Are Enough" ›
- “You are enough.” But what does this mean? - Tania Gerard ›
- You are Messy and Beautiful AND You are Enough | ›
- You Are Enough: What Women of the Bible Teach You About Your ... ›
- You are enough (and always have been) – The Mission – Medium ›
- You Are Enough ›
- "You Are Enough" | Sleeping At Last - YouTube ›
- You are enough, just as you are. ›
- You. Are. Enough. | Shantae Edwards | TEDxHerndon - YouTube ›
- You Are Enough: Heartbreak, Healing, and Becoming Whole ... ›
- What It Means to Be Enough - Melissa Camara Wilkins ›