10 Ways To Tell You Ain't His Bae

10 Ways To Tell You Ain't His Bae

Know the signs.

597
10 Ways To Tell You Ain't His Bae
Jamie Bodiford

10 tell tell ways to know for sure you ain't his bae!

1. If your texts aren't getting returned in a reasonable amount of time (couple hours). This has to be the number one way we can determine that the guy were talking to is not that into use. I mean let's be real, we all have our phones with us, whether in school, at work, or even during leisure activities, we all keep our phone pretty close by. So if there is high number of lackadaisical response to your text or calls, he is not seeing you as his bae yet.
  2. He never wants to bring you around his friends. We know how important it is for us to introduce our boyfriends to our friends, it would seem to be a natural, and shared idea that anyone would want the person they're seeing to meet their closest circle of friends. If he separates his time with you, and them into different categories, than more than likely he isn't thinking you’re his bae.
  3. If he tells nobody about you. Let's say your out to dinner one night and run into some of his coworkers, chances are if they have never heard of you and act as if you are just any random person he is with, you are just a "friend" not "bae."
  4. If he makes you pay for your own dinner or movie. Here is a great way to know if you're in the bae zone or the friend zone. If he's really your man, he will want to pay for you whenever out together. If he automatically assumes you got you, than you should probably call him buddy.
  5. If he feels the need to hide his phone. This might not be a clear way to know your not his bae, but it is however a clear actions to presume you ain't his only bae.
  6. If he fails in making you know it! Anytime we are questioning our level of importance to someone, I think it is important to ask yourself why it is you feel this way? If he hasn't made it known to you just exactly what you are to him, you ain't his bae.
  7. How he responds to seeing you! You should feel good knowing if he responds to you with a level of excitement, that means you matter.
  8. If he puts your needs above his! Any guy who is willing to make the bedroom scene all about you, he is without a doubt calling you his bae!
  9. If he fails to show PDA. If he isn't quite comfortable touching you in public, or offering affection in front of others, you are not in his bae zone.
  10. If he never holds your hand! There is a lot to be said for this most gentle way of intimacy and affection, and it puts a sign of claim for him in your relationship. If he never wants to hold your hand.... you ain't it bae!