I Wrote This For You

I Wrote This For You

This is me proving to you how much I like you

37
I Wrote This For You
Emmy Louise

You never asked me to prove to you how much I like you- but me being the girl that I am, I wanted too. What better way to show you then through my writing, my words- the deepest parts of my soul. So here I go.

A few days ago you wrote me this-

"Her, it all started with her. She's put together so beautifully. We started talking and message after message she pulled me in like a fisherman reels in fresh tuna. She took me in and showed me that good still exists. She showed me that working hard was still valued and that being passionate is still attractive in this world. Her eyes, her smile, her face, her body, her. She made me happy again. She showed me that I was good too that what I was doing was important. And I, well I sat here. I listened to every word. I fell harder and harder each day. We stayed up all night and we talked. Every word she said I listened I really heard her. She was just like me. She was my definition of perfect. I want her. I want her because shes intelligent because she knows what shes doing and how she is going to get there. She saves people but most importantly she saved me. She electrified my heart back into a steady rhythm. She even made it beat faster. She is beautiful inside and out. She is good, no she is great. A marvelous human peiced together in the most perfect way someone can be. Shes all i want and I need to tell her. I saw her today. When my eyes landed on her it was like a bee landing on a sunflower, the place where you can call home. A human and not four walls. She felt like home. She cares. Her smile warm as can be. And her laugh, god her laugh. It was like listening to the birds sing after a storm has passed through. She made me smile. Not a normal smile but a smile that showed much more then happiness. I knew then that she was something more then my friend. She's everything. She's happiness. She's love. She's perfect. And hopefully one day she will be mine. In a few hours she will be up and out to go help save people. I will make it my duty to keep her safe. She is happiness and she deserves the best this world has to offer. She does not belong to anyone, she belongs to the world, but she's mine. She's my happy place- my sanctuary. She's my sunflower and i'm buzzing around like a bee". - C.V.

Here is not only my response to you, but me confessing to the world- how much I like you:

You're pure. In every way humanly possible, you are pure. You are caring, kind, strong, and completely mesmerizing. You took my breath away the second I caught a glimpse of you and better yet, you took my heart slowly and then all at once- simply, by being you. It's obvious through my writing that I have been through my fair share of "bad" events. But with you, with you it is different. I'm not sure how else to explain it- but with you, I know I could never get hurt.

I've never met someone quite like you before. You work harder than anyone I know. You strive to be the very best person that you can be. You have priorities and you always make sure that what you have to do, not only gets done, but done to the best of your ability. You view the world in the same way as I do and I think that is what makes my heart so very happy- that we, two alike souls, drifted together and found one another. I don't just think about how great we could be together, but how great we are going to be because of eachother.

Everyday I learn something new about you, and with every new day becomes the best day, my favorite day, because I fall for you even farther. You are wonderful in every way. You are my breath of fresh air. I don't think you truly know how easy it is to breathe around you. How beautiful it is to feel so incredibly happy just because you entered my life. There is not an ounce of wrong or bad in your body. You are incredible.

You want to help people. You want to give others second chances that they deserve. You believe in them. With every part of you, you believe in their capabilities. You want to change this world. You want to help people, your town, your state. You want to be the one to make a difference. And let me tell you- you are going to be the best State Trooper. And you will make that difference.

I like you. I really and truly like you. I look forward to talking to you and telling you all about my day and I look forward to hearing about yours. I look forward to the butterflies in the center of my stomach that come with simply, talking to you. I look forward to the rush of heat and redness that fills my cheeks when I see you. And I look forward to the complete fool I make of myself when getting so nervous around you. You bring out the best in me.

Thank you for entering my life. You came out of nowhere and I couldn't be anymore thankful for just that. I look forward to all the new days we spend together getting to know every corner of eachothers souls. I'm not one to gamble. But if I had to take a bet, it would be on us. I would bet that we are going to end up together. I feel like I won the lottery. I won the lottery with you. And I would bet on us anyday. Thanks for making me so very happy. You are my favorite thing-my hero, and I'm so very crazy about you.