The World Needs Peace

The World Needs Peace

The world is hurting not only because of what happened in Paris on Friday, but the world's hurt is rooted in something deep within.

1290
The World Needs Peace

The world is hurting. The world is hurting not only because of what happened in Paris on Friday, but the world's hurt is rooting from something deep within. To read more about the terrorist attacks in Paris this past Friday, click here.

The world needs unity. The world needs a unity that only a strong, influential, serious, and devoted leader can enact. The worlds craving for unity as a republic of people who live in this broken world, with this bizarre way of reaching the top, needs to happen soon. Very soon.

The world needs authentic leaders. The world does not need a proofread speech that has been rehearsed over and over to make sure not one single American is left with a negative thought afterwards. Is that what we're trying to do? Just please everyone's ears and continue to bury the darkness and the realism of terrorists, debt, racism, sexism, and so much more.

The world needs hope. What happened to the genuine love for this country that we say we are so proud to live in? They made decisions for the betterment of the people. They made decisions that advanced the country. They made decisions based on a vision of hope they saw for the United States of America.

The world needs passionate people. We need people in office and in the military who are able, who are willing, and who care. "Let's make America great again," isn't just a way to end a speech and get people to cheer loudly. It's a stated claim of desperation.

The world needs kindness. We live in a world of tweets, grams, pins, connections, snaps, buzzes and whistles. When is the cyber bullying and the judgment going to end? The overwhelming lack of understanding one another is denting this world in more ways than one.

The world needs you. The world needs people to speak out and voice their opinion. The world needs unity among its people and that can start with you.

The world needs boldness. Boldness to not be afraid to inform the people of what is really going on. The world needs people to stop hiding behind platforms and issues and to come forward with their own personal thoughts on how we can tackle these crises at hand.

The world needs leaders and followers. Not everyone can be President, but being a good follower makes you a good leader. We need both, people.

The world needs to rally for Paris in this moment, but not to lose sight of the fact that these horrifying attacks and outbreaks will continue until we figure out to live in harmony for the short time we are on Earth.

The world is broken. The world is desperate for help. The world needs peace.