8 Pump-Up-Worthy Pop Songs That Work Out As Workout Jams

Here's to pumping that iron, and to listening to music that makes you feel pumped enough every day to hit the ground running.

33

There's not much to write here except, "Work it...out!" Enjoy this mini playlist that include some recent exercise bops that I've been listening to during my morning runs.

1. "NASA" by Ariana Grande

This song, and the rest of the bass-driven tracks from Ariana Grande's latest album "thank u, next" provide a great source of exercising to the beat of music. Do a three-minute plank every time the beat drops, and 25 jumping backs every time her vocals go Mariah-Carey-style.

2. "No Way!" by Bazzi

Bazzi's newest single is a total confidence booster. He just maintains this happy-go-lucky singing voice that makes you forget he's singing about the woes of romance, and makes you remember that you're so precious when you smile.

3. "1999" by Charli XCX & Troye Sivan

Okay, what more do you need than two iconic pop-stars collaborating on this pop masterpiece? A great workout routine to go with it, of course!

4. "Cut To The Feeling" by Carly Rae Jepsen

Because Carly Rae Jepsen sings more than just her iconic bop "Call Me Maybe" and doesn't get enough credit for doing so.

5. "Motivation" by Normani

Listen to this when you need motivation to run that extra mile.

6. "Death By A Thousand Cuts" by Taylor Swift

During Taylor Swift's transition away from producing country music, I'm not sure if she ever foresaw her songs being played while performing a five-rep weight set. Either way, besides the radio-play-heavy songs "ME!" and "You Need To Calm Down", tracks like this one off of her newest album "Lover" provide the ideal volume-blasters that help ease the physical stress of working out.

7. "I Warned Myself" by Charlie Puth

There's nothing like the hardships of love to get you going at the gym.

8. "Slide Away" by Miley Cyrus

I feel like after experiencing so many lifestyle phases in recent years, Miley Cyrus has reached a point of just chilling, and the sound of this song exemplifies exactly that. Listen to this as your cool-down song, and feel accomplished that your workout is complete!