All Of The Wonderful Things In Life

All Of The Wonderful Things In Life

We have so much to be thankful for so let us all take a moment to appreciate them.

255
All Of The Wonderful Things In Life
pexels

One thing that I love about the Holiday season is it reminds me to be thankful for everything I have, and being thankful makes for a happier life. Thanksgiving is always a wonderful beginning to this amazing season and a great way to start it off, by remembering all of the things we have to be thankful for in our lives. Thanksgiving this year was one of my favorites ever because I was able to spend it with an amazing group of friends and family. I was reminded about how thankful I am for my awesome group of friends and my best friend in particular, who is always there for me no matter what the situation. I am thankful for absolutely everyone in my family for always supporting me and making my life fun and interesting. I am thankful for the ability to have a great dinner with people that I care about and food that tastes amazing. I am thankful for all of the opportunuities I have been given in my life and all of the different people I have had the pleasure of meeting.

I am thankful for the ability to help people and make other people happy because there is nothing better than that. There are so many more things to be thankful for that I cannot possibly list them in one day, but just thinking about all of the things I have to be thankful for makes my a happier person and teaches me to be greatful for everything I get. I think that this holiday season we should all remember to give thanks for what we have, be greatful for what we get, and don't be mad about what you don't get. The holidays have changed from a time of just being with the family, enjoying each others company, and getting a few meaningful gifts, into a materialistic season where people are more concerned about getting everything that someone asks for than being there with them and making meaningful memories. Take time today to remember all of the things you have to be thankful for and to brighten someone elses day by giving them your time.