19 Reasons Why Chandler Bing Is Every Woman's Spirit Animal

Yes, guys can act like girls sometimes.

558
Google Images

One of the most iconic shows, "Friends," has long been a fan favorite and is now even available on Netflix for another whole generation of viewers. Most people who have watched the show know all the characters' personalities and often relate to the memorable moments for these friends. You've probably had a few moments when you've related to my personal favorite, Chandler Bing.

Often, women feel like they relate to Chandler Bing when it comes to many love-life moments. Chandler Bing is just the one character who can really explain the struggles of being a woman trying to have a successful relationship. For instance:

1. When modern day women try to explain to their friends the new guy they have a thing for, it sounds a little like this...

2. Chandler talks to his friends about relationship problems just like women do and isn't afraid of saying that out loud, even at inconvenient times.

3. Women often talk about how whipped their boyfriends are, and every time this happens, someone makes a whip noise but thinks of this…

4. When you dated someone like Janice (but hopefully you haven't and never will):

5. Or the thoughts you have after making a fool of yourself in front of your crush

6. When feelings are just too much to handle in a graceful manner

7. When you're fed up with trying to find "the one:"

8. ...and then start to wonder if it will ever happen at all:

9. ...and eventually come to this conclusion instead:

Aside from his wisdom and understanding on romance, Chandler's reliability extends to every other area of life:

10. When your food cravings are too much to handle.

11. When your family asks you “When was the last time you went to the gym?”

12. When your friends (or significant other) try to get you to run with them and you think of any way to get yourself out of that situation

13. When you finally get yourself to work out it looks a little something like this...

14. What college girls say when enrolling for classes and are asked to wake up for an 8 a.m. class:

15. When you're looking toward graduation and finding a career:

16. After you thought about going out instead of working on something:

17. Women like to sometimes nerd about our jobs even when no one is listening (just like Chandler):

18. When you can't handle being in a serious situation:

19. All women have our awkward fun dance, and we more than likely have been walked in on dancing it:

In the end our favorite moment, that makes women relate to Chandler Bing is the bromance that he has with Joey, because it makes every woman think of that one friend that they have their very own Joey and Chandler Bromance with.