One of my editors thought it would be a fantastic idea to write an article revealing the very last text that women sent to guys who ghosted them. If you're not aware of the phenomenon known as 'ghosting' let me enlighten you.
Ghosting is when a person stops communicating with you cold turkey, there's usually never a reason given and someone is always left feeling frustrated.
Ghosting is NOT COOL, ladies.
Not only have I been a victim but also did it once unintentionally myself and let me tell you it's an awful feeling.
If you've been one of the lucky few who haven't had to deal with this, AWESOME! I hope you never will. For the rest of us who have encountered ghosting this is for you.
1."You can type it out in Spanish." - Tiffany
2. *Sent a meme of a stick figure from 2008 to 2012 that didn't show any growth, depicting that the person hadn't changed* - Delila
3. "Well hello there Casper." - Ify
4. "It does not become of a gentleman to ask about lady's talent for 'taking dick.' However as the subject has arisen, I will remind you that of all things humans are to take from others, a dick requires the least talent, at the most it requires passivity." - Aston
5. "What happened to you?" - Morgan
6. "Oh okay." - Corie
7. "How are your finals going?" - Mais
8. "I'm really excited to see where this is going?" - Julia
9. "Yeah I just landed in Albany." - Emmie
10. "You're always gonna be one of the best (& smartest) kids I know and you're gonna figure it all out. I'll see ya when I get back. Lemme know if I can do anything for you." - Abigail
11. "Are we just not talking anymore...?" - Abby
12. "Omfg I literally thought I fucked up hahahaha I'm so sorry." - Jane
13. "Hey! I had a good time last night too! Let's grab coffee sometime." - Elizabeth
14. "What time do you think you'll be there? I'm on my way now!" - Dani
15. "K. Cool. Guess this is how we do it now." - Leah