With An Imperfect Life Comes Perfect Timing

Trust life's process.
3

In no way, shape, or form is life perfect. In fact, it kind of sucks sometimes. We mess up, we take the wrong paths, we end up with the wrong people. As much as we would like to avoid the chaos, there is no denying that life doesn't always play out in our favor.

Or does it?

Think about it. Even on our worst days, things often come together in the most unrecognizable ways. Our minds may be flooded with pessimism and confusion, but there is almost always some positive outcome that we eventually come to realization with. It takes some time, though. It can be so difficult to overlook the negative aspects of our lives to appreciate what is going right; it's human nature. I give a lot of credit to the people who are always 'staying positive' and seemingly embracing the little misfortunes in their day-to-day lives. Though I have never been one of those, I admire their grit and optimism, because they must be doing something right that I am not. What exactly could that be? Why are these people always ahead of the game, in the sense that they just seem to know where, when, and how everything will miraculously come into place?

Personally, I think it is because they trust their instincts and know that in the big picture, it will all work out.

This is where the 'perfect timing' I speak of comes in. Life works itself out in the littlest of ways, whether we realize it or not. An example I always think back to is a time in which my schedule got cleared so that I could have more time to chip away at all the work piling up on my agenda. Although I was momentarily dealing with stress and anxiety, the cancellations and delays in due dates played out in my favor. I could think of several more examples, but you get the point.

I do not believe in the notion that we are always in the right place at the right time. If that were the case, then awful things wouldn't happen to people who don't deserve it in the least bit. I do, however, think that everything that has ever happened to us can be made into a lesson. Think about it; that time you found yourself in a time crunch with all of that homework and studying? Perhaps the stress you were under served as a warning to be more on top of your game. That time you let someone screw you over for the third time? Don't let it happen again. Instead, move on with your life (for the sake of your own sanity) and take all of the commotion for what it was. Focus on what life is trying to tell you with its timing, because there are very few 'coincidences'.