Wisdom Teeth Removal Thoughts

Wisdom Teeth Removal Thoughts

Because I'm worrying so much that means I'll be okay right?

252
Wisdom Teeth Removal Thoughts

I am getting my wisdom teeth out. All of them. I'm terrified, I have been kind of laughing it off not really freaking out much. But I'm a nervous wreck. My stomach is in knots, my heart is racing, and I feel mini panic attacks when I think about it. I figured I was not the only one thinking this way, so I thought I would write down a list of things that I have been thinking that have me worried.

1. I can't eat real food for awhile.

I get to live off of jello, pudding, smoothies, and mashed potatoes for a couple days.

2. I can't have caffeine or alcohol for days.

I have caffeine everyday and alcohol would totally help all the pain I'm about to be in.

3. I will be in a bunch of pain.

I'm not ready for this pain.

4. People keep telling me horror stories!

Like can you wait until after I get out of surgery first?

5. I can't brush my teeth either.

Or even use mouth wash.

6. What if they don't give me enough to knock me out or to numb me?

What if I fucking feel everything???!!!!

7. What if they give me too much?

I could die!

8. What if my teeth are so bad that there are other problems?

What if they have to call my dad? I could fucking die!

9. Why did they make me tell them my closest relative?

If I'm like on the plug and they have to ask him if they should pull it or something?

10. I'll probably be fine because of all the worrying I'm doing.

Right?