Winter Break Is Almost Here

Winter Break Is Almost Here

As you finish off these last few weeks of school before the break, here are a few things to keep in mind

25
Winter Break Is Almost Here
Stocksnap

As a student, and as a fellow Christmas lover, I know how hard this time of the year can be. We are so close to Christmas, yet so far. These last few hours, days and weeks can be a struggle. But no need to worry, because I have some great pick me up statements, things to look forward to, and positive ideas to keep in mind as you finish off your last exams, presentations, group projects, and classwork. So stay calm, because you are almost done.

You can do this!

I may not know you, but I know, that you will survive and thrive. Repeat these words: I am strong, I am hard working, I am going to finish with a grand finale.

List all the things that you are thankful for.

What better way to keep it positive, and get you into the holiday spirit? Plus, it's a great technique to ease stress and to focus on the good. Grab a piece of paper and a pen, and start listing!

The New Year comes with new beginnings.

There is so much to look forward to in this upcoming year, so keep your eyes on the prize, and don’t forget to ring in the new year.

Reflect on all the accomplishments you have had so far.

But before you start celebrating what it to come, reflect on what you have achieved in this lat year, months, and weeks. Keep it positive, pat yourself on the back, and start creating new goals for this upcoming year.

We are all in the same boat

Don’t think that you are all alone, because you are not! So no need to struggle on your own, find help, seek encouragement, and talk it out with some friends. Together, you can push through the stress that school can bring.

Write a letter of encouragement to someone who needs it.

And to give back to those who have encouraged you, write a thank you card, and letters of support to friends who you know are having a hard time, or just need something to lift their spirits.

Hard work pays off.

Don’t forget it, because it's true! All the hard work you put in now will not only benefit you in the future, but it will benefit you now. Over the break, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the peaceful bliss.

Start planning a Christmas party to celebrate with friends.

A great activity to do for a break in-between homework. Start jotting down ideas and planning for a Christmas party with your close friends. Not only are parties fun, but getting ahead on the planning will help you enormously.

Cold weather is more enjoyable in the comfort of your home, not school.

Stop wishing for it to snow now! Snow is much more enjoyable over the break where you can enjoy it, and you won’t have to make up for lost school days at the end of the school year.

Life is beautiful, enjoy every moment.

Focus on the here and now, enjoy every minute of it, and when its time, you can move on. Life is one big beautiful and eventful adventure, so take it in, and have fun.

With that, my lovely readers; stay strong.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!