Cute Winter Break Date Ideas For College Students

6 Cute Date Ideas To Make Your Winter Break This Year One To Remember

After the horror movie marathons during Halloween, it is finally time for the holiday movies.

kru
kru
626

The winter is finally here and it's the perfect time to go on dates that you can't really enjoy any other time of the year. Make sure you stay warm while making your partner feel special. Here are some date ideas for this winter season:

1. Go ice skating

Ice skating is one of the most common activities in the winter time. And, it gets even better when you go with your partner. If both of you know how to ice skate, then hold each other's hands as you glide away. If only one of you knows how to, then the one who knows should teach the other one. It gives you the perfect reason or excuse to hold them even closer. But, try to pull each other down!

2. Bake cookies

We always need ways to stay warm in the winter and sometimes the oven heat is the best heat. Baking holiday cookies together is a cute way of staying warm together. Be sure to use some cookie cutters to get into the spirit. And, don't eat all the cookie dough!

3. Enjoy a holiday movie marathon

After the horror movie marathons during Halloween, it is finally time for the holiday movies. You guys could cuddle in bed or on the couch, depending on where the television is, under a blanket to stay warm. Although it is quite early, there are several holiday movies playing on television, and of course, you can just stream them from Netflix or Hulu.

4. Build a fort

Honestly, the perfect way to make a girl happy. You can build a fort with blankets and couches. Use additional items such as chairs to keep the blankets raise in the air. Be sure to have enough room for the two of you, and don't forget some snacks and hot cocoa. You can just cuddle around or watch movies there.

5. Go holiday shopping

You guys have probably gone shopping before so this most likely doesn't sound as exciting. However, holiday shopping is quite different because you are shopping for several people that are the closest to you. When you're looking around for specific things to gift someone, your partner will also learn about that friend or family member. But, remember that you'll have to go shopping again for your partner's gifts.

6. Visit New York City

New York City is one of the most magical places in the winter time. There are so many tourists during this time that the diversity in the city makes it even prettier. And, there is so much to do there. Go visit the Rockefeller Center, where you can ice skate and take really cute pictures by the Christmas Tree. Try going there at night because the tree will be lit up in the pictures. Walk around Central Park. There are also buildings that have light shows on their exteriors so look out for those.