Why Your Mom Friend is Your Best Friend

Why Your Mom Friend is Your Best Friend

Why I Love My Baby Mama

56
Why Your Mom Friend is Your Best Friend

My last couple of articles have been related towards mothers. So, this week I decided I would follow that up with why your mommy friend is the best to have. My best friend Chelsea and I have been best friends since high school. Seriously this girl has been my rock. I went through some phases where I thought I was too cool to hangout with her and we quit talking for awhile, but I seriously cannot be more thankful for this girl in my life and how she has helped me grow.

1. She blessed me with two of the greatest kiddos: I am their self proclaimed auntie of these two amazing kids. I love going over there and watching them grow. I get to sit around and play with wrestlers and watch the little one learn how to roll and laugh. That means more to me than she realizes.

2. She has had the patience to raise two kids, so she has enough patience to deal with me:lets be honest, I am 23 years old and I am still working on getting my head on straight. This gal has put up with a lot of my whining and daily rants, and sometimes she shakes her head at me and laughs, other times she gives me good advice, and like any other child I do the dumb thing over and over until I learn my lesson. She takes me back with open arms every time, with her head still shaking.

3.She makes me feel so welcomed: With my crazy work and school schedule she seriously takes the ease off life even if it is just an hour lunch break. I try to go and visit most everyday if my schedule allows it and even if she is running around trying to keep up with her kids and husband, she always saves a place for and has even started to include me in her grocery list for little things. It has even got to the point where her husband asks if they are gonna get me anything at the grocery store for the week, or if I am coming over for dinner.

4. She knows I do not want kids and she is 100% supportive of my decision: most of my mom friends are actually supportive of my decision, but she supports my decision in a hilarious fashion. I'll get a text every once in awhile with her support by saying something along the line of "reason number 20 to not have kids, I have one crying and the other run running around with no pants on." Don't get me wrong, she is the best mother I have ever met, but she definitely has some interesting stories about her babies.

5. She is seriously a friend like no other: she has the most caring heart and will seriously do anything for anyone and expect nothing in return. Even in high school she made sure to do everything she could for me if i ever needed a shoulder to lean on or a time to vent about some boy. I don't think she will ever realize the love I have for my baby mama.