Why You Should Work Out At Least Three Times A Week

Once you start you will want to go more than three times a week, maybe twice a day.

97
colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com

Everyone knows the first day back in the gym is the hardest whether you have taken a week off or it's your first time in the gym. Do not let the multiple arm and leg machines and people looking like they are doing intense cardio scare you. Some people absolutely love the gym (so much they are in there on there free time), some people come to do cardio, some people come to lift weights, and some people come just to keep their heart healthy. No matter who is at the gym they are not watching to see if you cheated on your cardio or judging you because you can only rep a twenty pound weight. They are struggling to finish their workout to the point they don't have any energy to judge you.

Working out makes you a happier person and there is no description to describe the feeling when you open the gym door to leave and knowing you just killed that workout. I guess you could say you feel like you can do anything for the very minute and your ready to chakkenge yourself the next day. Working out is like a drug, once your hooked you put it before EVERYTHING. You think you want to go out to eat with your friends now? Wait until you've been working out for three weeks and I promise if you have not gotten your workout in for the day you will say no to dinner, and go to the gym instead.

Working out is not all about the immediate results and starving yourself. You can workout, eat what you want (in limited portions) and continue on your daily routine. Working out reduces stress and anxiety.

Being a college student near the end of the year or right before midterms, students get a large amount of anxiety and stress build up. You might think in your head you don't have time for a break or you can't eat healthy snacks instead of five bags of potato chips. Make yourself workout during your stressful times of the week. No one can make you go, but you. It will wake up more than Doritos will, and it will make you feel better about yourself physically and mentally. Having confidence is key to making a high grade on the test, because I promise the professor is not going to give you a confidence boost before the exam. I don't know about you guys but I put all my stress build up into the gym and I have the best workouts of my life. One minute I'm running on the treadmill (I hate running) and the next I'm lifting weights for an hour. You never know you might enjoy it so much, you have to force yourself to leave at a specific time to finish studying.

Put your stress into something that can benefit you, not hurt you.