Why You Must Do What Makes You Happy

Why You Must Do What Makes You Happy

Live Your Life

1062
Why You Must Do What Makes You Happy

Happiness: The state of being happy

There are going to be times in life where you must make the choice to follow what makes you truly happy or to choose to constantly be worried about what pleases everyone else.

This is not going to be a one-time ordeal, and your decision may not be as easy to make every single time. It's more challenging when the alternative choice is more of a risk or going against what people think you should do. However, you have to understand that not everyone wants to see you happy or understand where your heart or mind is at. They don't have the same vision as you and that's completely fine.

The more you make this decision, the more you will notice the people who honesty support you and want to see you happy will weave themselves out from the people who don't. This is something you should be grateful for because you start to create and form your circle.

"Sometimes your circle decreases in size but increases in value."

Be mindful when people say, "I just want the best for you." Don't get me wrong, though, people may honestly want what's best for you, but in my opinion, no one really and truly knows what's best for YOU. I only say this because as you get older and go through life you are constantly changing and maturing. Discovering who you are and what you like and want out of life. So what may be best for you may not always align with what they find best for you! That's why it's important to fill your circle with people that will support you and respect your choices whatever they may be.

So why does choosing your happiness look like? Well, I believe it looks something like this-

It's taking a leap of faith with an opportunity.

It's following your heart and letting that lead you to wherever it may take you.

It's finding it in yourself to forgive and let go of situations.

It's determining on whether you want to fight for something because you believe its worth it and will add value to your life rather than subtract.

It's believing and trusting in yourself.

It's being confident and humble.

It's letting your joy and pleasures guide you through out life.

It's living and appreciating the moment.

Your happiness is important, because news flash, life can be a pain in the a** . Your future may not always be clear and it has a lot of twist and turns and ups and downs. But when you are making your happiness a priority, you are choosing to live YOUR life and not anyone else's.

So if there is anything I want you to take away from this, it's that happiness is a choice and whatever you find joy in, make sure that is what guides you when making a decision about yourself or your life.

A little birdie told me to stop worrying so much about the future and live in the present because everything will work out how it's supposed to work out.

SO DO YOU BOO BOO! LIVE YO LIFE