Why writing?

Why writing?

Writing is an illustration of a blank canvass filled with colors along with the movement of your hands and imaginations.

13
Why writing?

Writing is a safe haven for those who seek for comfort. A way where you can express a desire to explore without limit. When you just write, ideas flow as fast as your heartbeat. It enhances your morale as a person with passion.

"Imagine yourself on your desk in front of your laptop or in your journal. Then your finger began to move as how the rhythm of your ideas sync, it's like water unstoppable to flow looking for a way to go. That's the feeling when you write. You move to one place to another as you step one chapter to the other. Your heart just burst into satisfaction, it's like a joy that can't be hidden. With a grin of an innocent babe and sparkling eyes. One word to describe heaven in time, writing". The fulfillment that your imagination can only provide. A solace to a chaotic worldly sigh. That is writing.

If you desire to open and create your own safe haven, come along and let's write. For writing is free and it gives you the liberty to create a beautiful piece. This is the expression of your unique ideas and also it allows you to exceed your own limited views, for when you write you are just like a waterfall. Your imagination rushes in too as the water flow. You allow your heart to speak through your words. You allow the words to give life to the ideas you only desire. You became the master of your own haven. In that platform, you are you. You don't allow judgment to hold you back. You just allow your finger to hit the keyboard and let your heart light up.

Is it not amazing when you write? And is it not a surprise when you read back the piece you created and say "Woah! Did I just? Wow, now this is!!"

One thing is for sure when it is your passion, you don't need reasons...