To Khloe Kardashian And Any Other Woman Who's Dealt With A Cheater, Know You Deserve More

You are the sun, he's not.

69
Instagram

What’s classier than a man who cheats? A man who cheats on his pregnant partner.

It has been reported by TMZ and other reliable news channels that Tristan Thompson has cheated on Khloe Kardashian.

When I heard this I hoped that it wasn’t true because as the most sane, down to earth Kardashian, Khloe deserves better, especially after Lamar Odom.

Khloe finally got her dream of being a mother and having a “great guy” to support her and now it’s ripped away.

I would love to say that him cheating is just another piece of speculation by a sleazy tabloid, but there are videos of his infidelity.

My question to Thompson and any man who cheats: why?

Why cheat on someone who is great for you?

Is it because you didn’t know what you had?

Can’t control yourself?

No matter what your excuse is, it’s wrong and you deserve better. Especially Ms. Khloe Kardashian who is pregnant and about to give birth.

Khloe you are everything, he’s not. Do what you need to do whether that is keeping him or letting him go.

To any woman this has happened too—you deserve more. If you decide to stay with your man after this, make sure you still have your self-respect and self-love because you did nothing to cause this.

As women, we often blame ourselves thinking we weren’t enough and we didn’t do enough.

We did everything.

They just couldn’t appreciate it. And I think that is the most devastating part.

If you decide to not stay with your man, find some peace and love for yourself.

Khloe and any other woman, it's going to take time to heal whether you stay in the relationship or not. It's hard not to be in a pit of despair, but you're strong and loved.

In the words of the sassy, powerful Christina Yang, "He is not the sun, you are."