Report this Content
7'1 & 325 lbs, he has an abundance of nicknames: Superman, the Big Aristotle, Shaq Daddy, Shaqtus. Shaquille O'Neal has earned respect through his NBA career, humor, and business ventures, but rarely is he given credit where it is due. Whether it is on a talk show or Gold Bond commercial, Shaq is sure to make us giggle and improve our day.
If we knew Shaq in real life, he'd be our best friend. He genuinely cares about his fans, and we can see it through his work. Here's some undeniable ways that Shaq brightens our days everyday:
1. His Smile Makes Us Smile.
2. He's a Momma's Boy.
3. He's Good With Animals... Or imitating them.
4. He's actually a reserve officer in real life, and an
honorary Marshall and Deputy for his works... Officer O'Neal.
5. He also earned a doctorate in
education… Dr. O'Neal.
6. He's not afraid to break it down.
7. …Or get silly.
8. He was hilarious at the Justin Bieber roast. Anyone that makes fun of Bieber is a friend of mine.
Shine on Shaq.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.