Why I love March and April

Why I love March and April

4 Reasons why March and April are my favorite time of the year.

360
Why I love March and April

There are a lot of people who enjoy the months of November and December the most because of the Holidays in those months or some people like June and July because of no school. My favorite two months are by far March and April and here are my reasons why in order.

1. The first reason and main reason is the sports going on in these two months. It starts with the end of the college basketball season! It starts with the conference tournaments which is just the beginning of the madness that goes on in March. The NCAA Mens basketball tournament first weekend is my favorite weekend of the year. This the weekend with the most upsets and it is always comparing the brackets everyone makes. The next big sporting event that I love is opening day of Baseball. This is usually around April first second or third and is the start of baseball season my favorite season.

2. The next reason is because the weather is starting to get warmer and turns into spring. Being able to walk outside without a huge winter coat is always nice and then being able to wear shorts it is just amazing.

3. The third reason is my birthday. Yes, my birthday is my last third. Having my birthday on April 3rd is nice because of the two reasons above. I have seen opening day of baseball on my birthday and this years NCAA Mens championship is on my birthday. The weather getting warmer only helps.

4. Spring break. I think those two words are enough but just the break from school to relax with family or go down to the beach with friends is just a great chance to have fun and definitely has an impact on why I enjoy these months.