Why Keeping Your Faith is Important

Why Keeping Your Faith is Important

Jesus will never leave you and that is the best promise ever.
252

Sometimes life can be very stressful, and it may feel impossible to handle it all. You’ll figure it out though, and continue through life day by day. Everything may be going wrong, the perfect set plan in your head may be crumbling, but God’s plan is the greatest plan. Everything going wrong will make perfect sense when you see his overall plan.

I’m currently half way through my first semester of freshmen year and I have felt overwhelmed plenty of times. A day filled with classes back to back, being sick, studying for six tests in the same week, or even just missing home, college can get overwhelming. It feels non-controllable at times and it all starts to feel the same.

In college, it is a priority to spend time with God. Not even just in college, but at any point in your life! You must want to make it a priority to spend time with him because if not it will be hard to strengthen your relationship with him. College students say that they’re just too busy, but really it is totally possibly to stay on track with God. You will face challenges and distractions, but IT IS POSSIBLE. One way is to find a church around your campus and go! If you have no one to go with you can always go alone and meet fellow Christian college students at the church.

I was determined to stay on track while at college, so I went out and found a church that I enjoy very much. Now ever weekend I stay on campus I am able to congregate with fellow Christians and feel welcomed into a church that is not my home church.

I truly believe that God DOES have a plan for me and that is why I go through some things. He is strengthening me for my future and he is testing me, so I can strengthen my faith in him. I know that he will always care and provide for my needs and that is one thing I will never forget.

He shows his love for us daily and needs for us to turn to him in all circumstances. We as humans, complain and get frustrated when things don’t go our way and we shouldn’t, We must keep our faith in God and trust him to lead us.