The important of having faith

The Power of Faith

Three reasons to believe in somthing

6962
The Power of Faith

As I grow older and wiser, Ive come to realize two things, 1. you can't do it alone and 2. believe in something or fall for anything. There is something powerful about having faith. Faith in God, faith in yourself, faith in your partner/spouse, faith in your kids, faith in your friends, faith in strangers, you get the point. Life has a way of throwing curve balls at you. Curve balls that you could and never would see coming. I grew up away from my father but by God's grace and blessing, with a very strong mother. Honestly, I thank God for my father every day. Even in his absence he taught me so many lesson's. In the seven years he was with me, he gave me one of the greatest gifts. Every morning at 6am, we had a family huddle. Around at that table we would pray. We would pray about the day ahead. We would pray about the week ahead, and the life ahead. "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6. There is something so true about those words. Whether your faith is in God, yourself or something else, there is something that gives you strength when all else fails when you have faith. If you have a morning ritual, meditation "namaste" or deep thought, you are setting your intention out there into the universe and this is one of the greatest gift you can give to yourself. Have a morning routine, that allows you to set your day off right.

I am blessed to have many influences in my life. I am quite an open person that begets openness from people around me. Through hearing their stories or testimonies, along with my own experiences, you find that we all go through trials and tribulations. We are put on earth to have an abundant and blessed life. We are the creators of our destiny. If your faith is in God, I would say that he sent you the holy spirit, a piece of himself, the greatest creative force that exists. If you believe in the secret, the magic, you are in tune with the greatest creative force that exist in the universe and through your words, feelings and thoughts, you are able to create the abundant life that you desire. This is why it is so important to believe in something. You see, the trials that come our way can have a way of striping you of your belief. Belief in yourself, belief in those around you, even belief in humanity. This is why it is so important to have a higher governing force that is like your Northern star. This faith, northern star will lead and drive you forward when your belief fails. It strengthens your heart through pain, It will shine in all circumstances, letting you know that there is something more out there for you. There is more to your story and that you can get through it all even when you feel like you are falling apart. It's not over, it's only just begun. At times, when you are faced with ruins, where there once was a flame just know that you are stronger than you know and having faith in something will let the fire within you burn again!