Why Joey And Chandler Have The ULTIMATE Friendship Goals

The many reasons why I aspire to have a friendship like theirs

581

As an avid FRIENDS viewer, I have come to love the relationship between Joey Tribbiani and Chandler Bing. I hate to pick favorites, but they are truly some of my favorites! They always seem to make me laugh no matter what mood I am in. If I am ever feeling down, I can just pop in any of the 10 seasons and instantly feel 100x more happier. From my many years of watching this show, I have realized that Joey and Chandler are ultimate friendship goals, and here is why!

They always know how to relax and have fun together, no matter the time or place. Whether it be in the café or in Monica and Rachel's apartment, they are constantly doing something or saying something so ridiculous that it turns out to be hilarious.

From joining in on making fun of one of their other friends together...

To sitting in their brand spanking new recliners and relaxing...

They know how to read each others body language and how to enjoy their one-on-one time together.

Joey and Chandler are so spontaneous and weird, that it makes everyone love them almost instantly. I mean, who would have thought they would come rolling in our their dog statue, eating a sandwich in this episode?

No matter when or where they are, they are never afraid to have random dance parties together even when they technically are not the best dancers around. But this isn't So You Think You Can Dance, so who is judging?

You may ask, what exactly are they doing in this GIF below? Well to summarize, they were helping one of their friends pack and were left alone for awhile and this happened. They are basically two kids in mens bodies. Who wouldn't want a best friend to do the most random and sometimes extremely stupid things with?

Chandler and Joey know how to have a good laugh. Whether they are saying one of their many inside jokes, or making fun of someone, they know how to make each other laugh. They may not laugh in the best situations but who cares.

And lastly, they are always there for each other when they need a big, fat hug. Although Chandler and Joey had their rough patches, they know they will always have each other no matter what. No matter

I aspire to have a friendship like Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani because of these many reasons. I want to be able to have a friend that I can laugh with, to do stupid things with, to relax with, to dance with and just enjoy as a friend and person in general.

As for yourself, do you want to have a friendship like theirs? If not, who do you consider to have the ultimate friendship goals?