11 Reasons Why Jim Halpert Is The Perfect Man

Setting the standards high for men everywhere.

4448
Tumblr

We all know and love Jim Halpert from "The Office." He's the jokester of the office who is also a hopeless romantic. Everyone always talks about Jim and Pam being #relationshipgoals but Jim Halpert is, in fact, the perfect guy and here's why.

1. He's funny.

There's no doubt Jim is funny. If you haven't seen him pull a prank on Dwight have you even seen the show? Humor is definitely a trait to look for in a guy.

2. He's hard working.

Although he spends most of his time pulling pranks or fawning over Pam, he gets things done. He eventually becomes co-manager with Michael and I think we can all agree they're the dream team.

3. He's spontaneous.

One of the cutest moments in the whole show was when Jim went and proposed to Pam at a gas station in the rain. And let's not forget when he took the whole office on a bus to get pie just to make Pam happy. He does spur of the moment things, most of which are to make his lady happy.

4. He's dedicated.

We can all agree that some of Jim's pranks took some dedication. I mean the nickels in the phone? Wrapping Dwight's desk in wrapping paper? Those both took some time for sure.

5. He's thoughtful.

One of the sweetest things Jim ever did for Pam was the teapot gift he gave her for Christmas. He put so much thought into it, and if a guy ever did that for me I think I'd propose to him right then and there.

6. He's a good friend.

Even through his pranking and their nagging at each other, Jim and Dwight are always there for each other and are truly best friends.

7. He's handsome.

Need I say more?

8. He loves Pam unconditionally.

I don't know if I've ever seen someone look at a girl the way Jim looks at Pam. Even when she's with Roy, he loves her more than she could ever know.

9. He knows what he wants and doesn't settle.

Jim was in other relationships other than Pam, but he knew that no one would compare to her. When they finally started dating, it hadn't been a week and he bought her engagement ring and that's adorable.

10. He's a family man.

Jim's reaction when he found out Pam was pregnant was the cutest thing ever and if my future husband doesn't react the same way, we might have a problem.

11. He never gave up.

This might be the best quality about Jim. Through Pam's engagement to Roy, Jim never stopped loving her. When things got hard between the two of them Jim never left Pam's side. A man that doesn't give up on his woman no matter what has to be one of the most attractive things there is.

So thank you, Jim Halpert, for setting the standards so incredibly high. I'm sure no man will ever meet the expectations you've set for him, but I'm on the lookout for someone that will treat me as great as you treated Pam.