Fall is around the corner: here's why I'm excited.

10 Reasons I Am Stoked For Autumn

Autumn is just around the corner and for me it can't get here soon enough.

227

I've spent almost all day every day out in the hot weather this year. I enjoyed summer's gorgeous weather and taken advantage of it but its time for crisp fall days. I can't wait to break out my sweaters and enjoy my coffee in the chilly mornings.

1. No more sweating from simply being in existence.

I am tired of sweating buckets from just standing outside. I spent most of this summer working outside and even in the shade I was still sweating. Most of the days have felt so humid it was like walking into a bowl of soup. I can't wait to walk outside in my sweater coffee in hand and be comfortable.

2. Hot beverages 

by burst from www.pexels.com

I love coffee and hot chocolate. In the summer I'm already hot so I can't enjoy the warming effects of these drinks. Once fall hits though its hot beverages all day every day to warm my soul.

3. School starts back up

I enjoy school I like the structure and I enjoy what I'm learning. I am more than ready to be back working towards my degree. I'm also stoked to have my friends who only live in Saginaw during the school year back in town.

4. Halloween

Halloween is easily my favorite holiday. I go all out decorating my house and planning a party. I get dressed up and watch movies. Scary movies and Halloween movies are my absolute favorite. To say I am looking forward to Halloween is an understatement.

5. Sweater weather

Photo by Japheth Mast from Pexels

Sweaters are the best clothing item to own. They're comfy, generally flattering and can be worn in a multitude of ways. Sweaters make up most of my shirts and I'm ready to wear them on the daily again.

6. Fall colors 

Photo by Chris Lawton on Unsplash

Rich fall colors are so beautiful. The deep earthy tones are warm and inviting.

7. Apple Cider Donuts

Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash

Need I say more? Warmed up and paired with hot apple cider these are the perfect snack to cuddle up with and watch, of course, a Halloween movie.

8. A holiday dedicated to eating... I mean being thankful.

Thanksgiving is a time to join with family and share what we are thankful for. Obviously, this holiday also includes a lot of tasty food that we are all very thankful for.

9. Fall scents

Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash

Fall scents like baked goods and cinnamon are warm and inviting. The weather is great to bake in too. I love to bake and enjoy the warm delicious smelling kitchen.

10. Leaves begin to change colors

by pixabay on pexels

When you look out the window you don't see a lively green background anymore. The trees are starting to fade to red, brown, yellow and orange. The fiery colors begin to fall and set the mood for relaxing cool nights.