I am Cersei Lannister and this is Why
Siblings

7 Reasons Why I See Myself As The Ruthless Queen Of The Iron Throne, Cersei Lannister.

I am Cersei Lannister

289

My first reason is that I am in love with my brother... which is 1000% a lie because I only have a sister. Honestly, I love Cersei in my own special way and there are times that I can see myself in her. I have been binging Game of Thrones for a few months and I think it is safe to say that I am certifiably obsessed. I am so madly in love that I honestly cannot pick just one favorite character. I have even began to read the books and highly encourage everyone who has been living under a rock to go out and buy HBO or snag it from a friend and go watch it. Sooo below I am going to explain why I think I am Cersei... sort of.

1. I love my hair.

In one of the final episodes of season 5, Cersei is convicted for her sexual crimes and in order to 'repent' in a way, she is forced to have her hair cut off and she is them paraded through the streets naked. Now, the closest I have had to the latter is a brisk walk from the bathroom to my room when I forget my towel but still.

I feel her and her loss when she had her hair removed. I love my hair and having it long is important to me because it makes me feel good and feminine and it allows me to have so many options to style it, which I am sure Cersei can relate to.

Even though I know I need it, a haircut feels like the end of the world and I do not think I can ever cut over six inches off again because that was such a drastic and scary change.

2. I love being in control.

I will take the lead and also do all of the work in a group project if that means that I am 100% in control and can have the whole say in the matter. Now, controlling a group project is nothing like controlling a whole army and all of Westeros but still, parallels are parallels and I like being in control and having all the power that I can possibly gain in a situation.

3. I would be so in love with my kids.

Now, I do not have kids lets get that straight, but when I do I know I will love them as fiercely as she loves her children. As you can see from the first few episodes, her eldest son Joffery is a total ass hat but she loves him all the same. She even sent her daughter away so that she could have a better life.

I know that it would be hard to see my children do wrong and to also admit to yourself that you have literally raised a demon child, but honestly she needed to give him a good slap and teach him the word no.

4. I like to live a comfy life.

I hate camping, I always need to shower at night every night, I like being warm, I like etc, etc, etc. Honestly I can say that I am prissy and own up to it. I am accustomed to a way of life like she is and I do not do well when my routine is messed with. Not. Good. Also, I like to use retail therapy quite often.

5. I like to learn.

She once went off on Jaime, her brother, saying that he never listened to their father when he was teaching them back when they were children and she was. She learned to listen to what her father said and apply it to her many, somewhat successful, rounds on the Iron Throne.

I too like to learn and eavesdrop to learn the most about a situation or person that I can so that I can be better prepared for whatever I need the information for.

6. I take a lot of stuff personal.

You could be having a bad day and I will 100% believe that it is because I did something even though I know that it is not my fault at all. Also, if someone says something about my boyfriend or people that I love, I definitely take that so SO personally. I will fight a bitch and she basically has the same attitude about it that I do.

7. I like Jaime.

Please just look at the man and tell me that you don't. Nuff said.