Why I Hate People Who Vape

Why I Hate People Who Vape

We get it, you vape

5389
Why I Hate People Who Vape

I literally hate people that vape. Honestly, I’d rather see you smoking a cigarette because at least there is a cool factor associated with it.

Have you ever seen the people who vape? They’re the sweaty guys that walk around malls in wife-beaters and may be suffering from pre-mature balding. They’re the women who wear brightly colored animal print pregnancy tops and heeled flip-flops. They're the boys at your gym with giant shoulder tattoos trying to compensate for being irrelevant in high school. People that vape are like vegetarians, all they want to do is tell you about how vaping saved their lives. These are not the people you want in your life.

First off, there is nothing cool about vaping. You’re not smoking weed, you’re not smoking a cigarette; you’re smoking chemical air out of an ugly plastic tube you probably bought at a stand in the mall.

Many studies have shown that vaping is not actually healthier and contains just as many unknown chemicals as cigarettes do. Vape websites even admit that vaping is not healthier. FYI -- you haven’t stopped smoking, you’re just inhaling different chemicals. If you’re not strong enough to quit cigarette smoking all together, then don’t think you're doing yourself a favor by smoking a vape.

Then there is the argument that vaping saves so much money, to which I say, quitting and chewing Nicorette gum for a year is even cheaper in the end.

Many e-cigarette websites also credited vaping to being more sociable. Wrong. Have you ever been to a club and seen a group of people happily enjoying life while vaping? No! Have you ever been out to dinner and seen a group of important businessmen making a deal over Vapes? No! There is nothing social about it because no one is going to want to hang out with you if you smoke an e-cig. I would rather be covered in three layers of cigarette smoke than talk to someone about to put a vape pen in their mouth.

As you can see, there is literally no benefit to vaping unless you want to lower your social status. I appreciate vaping for being better for the environment and not causing secondhand smoke, but I do not appreciate having secondhand embarrassment from a plastic e-cigarette hanging out of your mouth. You’re not doing your body a favor, so might as well do society a favor and stop looking like a major douche bag.