Why Going On A Cruise Is The Best Vacation

It's an experience like no other!

26
Julia Radley

Summer has always been my favorite time of the year for many reasons, but mainly because that meant my family would be going on a vacation. Every vacation I have ever been on has always been so much fun, but a vacation on a cruise and going to someplace extravagant with such unique excursions exceeds all expectations. Plus, the people you meet on your ship are some of the best people and you will keep in touch even after you step off that boat. So, why is a cruise the best vacation?

A cruise is the best vacation because, it really is a time to relax. I mean who doesn't love waking up to an ocean view? You don't have to worry about cleaning up after yourself, like you would if you were down the shore or on a different vacation. The food on the ship is included and is absolutely amazing. There is always something to do for all ages and parents don't have to worry about dropping there kids off because it is a safe and welcoming environment. The teen and adult clubs are so fun and you can always count on making new friends to enjoy the rest of your vacation with. The moment you set foot on your cruise, you won't ever want to leave!

My family and I decided to go on our first cruise in 2011 and it was the best time! Now, it is 2017 and I still keep in touch with those same people who I cruised with. Crazy, right? Well, last summer, my family decided it was time to go on another cruise and we were so excited, but our trip was extra special because we got to share it with our best friends. In a few weeks it will be a year since we cruised on the Norwegian Breakaway, but the friendships and memories we made that week will always hold a special place in my heart. To this day, I still talk to every person that I have ever cruised with and am looking forward to creating new memories on our next cruise.

If you have never been on a cruise, I highly suggest it to every person because it is an experience like no other!