10 Reasons You Fall Way Too Easily For Every Guy You Date

10 Reasons You May Be Falling Too Hard For Any And Every Guy That's In Your Life

He's not going to fix your daddy issues.

19
UnSplash

So you meet this guy, you go on a date and then afterward you start thinking, damn he could be the one. Slow down. I

t's very easy for us to fall hard for a guy on the surface but here are the reasons you may be falling too hard for every guy you meet:

It’s all new to you and that’s okay!

When you first start dating things are different. Different is okay but it does take time to adjust to all the changes that dating causes. Not only are you having to take into consideration your feelings but another person's. You may find it hard to adjust how much time and emotion you should give to someone else. This is all new so it's okay if you mess up a few times, you're only human. You may be falling too hard for the guy because it's a new experience for you.

You’re holding onto some insecurities.

Okay let's be honest we all have some insecurities. You might think that if you give all your affection to this one guy he's going to stick around forever. You think maybe this is it and he's the one but the truth is your first love may not be your last. You want that love so bad that you end up falling into to hard. Right now he may be helping with those "daddy issues" but that can sometimes change. You may be falling too hard for the guy because of your personal insecurities.

It’s your first time... for almost everything.

If you end up being intimate with this one guy you fall even harder. This guy took a little piece of you when you both were together and you fear that he will run so you try to do everything to please him. But understand that this commitment and work has to be held on both sides. You may be falling too hard for the guy because he could have been your first, but not your last.

You fantasize what could be and not what is.

Ever get on Pinterest or those shipping name generators? Yeah, we all do it because we hope that our future contains them in it. You might start planning your wedding, kids names and home life. But be cautious of what is in front of you. If it's an unhappy dating experience you will fantasize in your head that it is a happy one. This ends up toying with your mind and now you start living in this fantasy world that their "perfect," the truth of the matter is that no one is. You may be falling too hard for the guy because you fantasize only the happy moments.

Those Nicholas Sparks movies.. they’re fiction.

Ahh we all want the love and passion there is in those sweet old Nicholas Sparks movies, not to say that kind of love doesn't happen but it's rare. There's going to be arguments, disagreements and you can't paint a picture that everything will be fine if it isn't. You may be falling too hard for the guy because you think he's going to be Ryan Gosling in the Notebook.

You want everything too fast.

Okay, the proposal, the ring and the wedding is not going to happen in a span of one month. Relationships take time and both partners should be ready. You may be falling too hard for a guy in hopes that you will get married as soon as you start dating, Take your time you have your entire life ahead of you. You may be falling too hard for the guy because you want everything fast just like the drive-through at McDonalds.

He tells you what you want to hear.

Guys can be highly manipulative. Words can easily make you overreact but realize actions speak louder. You may be falling too hard for the guy because he is such a smooth talker. Make sure he is acting upon those words he speaks to you.

Promises for the future and not the present.

Face it, he may promise you the future but going back to what you want to hear you, focus too much on the future and not the present. The present is now you don't have to plan for every single thing in your life. You may be falling too hard for the guy because you're focusing on a future that is not guaranteed. And when things don't go your way you fumble.

Pressure from people around you.

You see everyone around you falling in love and being happy. You may be falling too hard for the guy because people around you are hyping the relationship up too much.

Caring for the physical attributes and not the personality.

So he's got a 10 for looks and two for personality. How is that going to work out? You may be falling for a guy based on his looks which blurs his personality. You might think you won't be able to find a guy that looks as good as him, but believe me there are people with good looks and a personality.

As I said before, it's new and it takes practice and perhaps a few broken hearts to realize that it's easy to fall for a guy and then be disappointed. Society wants us to have this Cinderella ending but those are fairytales, we live in a reality where things are more complicated. But don't stress there's someone out there for everyone and everything doesn't have to happen all at once, take your time! You have your whole life to commit to someone.