Why I Dissappered From Odyssey

Why I Dissappered From Odyssey

My top Three Reason on my Inactive

4
Why I Dissappered From Odyssey

Many things had an effected my inactivity but here are few main causes.

1. Odyssey changes

Within the last few weeks, there have been changes. I honestly feel that with all the changes that have affected my decision of whether I wanted to keep working on the site. The changes have taken away from the process and community that I joined in the first place.

2. Busy. Busy. Busy.

Between photography, work and school, my schedule has been hectic. I’ve spent more time working on new projects and building new sites than focusing on Odyssey. I have been trying to set goals for myself and make big steps to creating the future I want.

3. Lack of Motivation and Creativity

Stress has had a big hand in lack of motivation and creativity. I have had the energy to honestly sit down and get any writing done. I haven't had the energy for much at all. Hopefully, throwing my all into my work and projects will help me get back into swing of things.

Honestly, I have been debating if I depart from Odyssey for some time since the changes. But I also had to realize everything comes with its changes, good and bad. It is just something I have deal with. I can’t wait to continue to grow with my community!