Why College Students Are Just Large Pre-Schoolers

Because we don't really grow up at all.

17
Katherine Gomes

Naptime is essential to both groups. As a child, a midday nap was needed to get through the day. As a college student, breaks between lectures are used to sleep to get through final exams.

Their diet is basically the same. As a child, candy, pizza, pop tarts, soup from a can, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were the staples of a happy life. It's literally the exact same for a college student.

Clothing serves the same purpose for both groups. As a child, you had to dress in clothing that was comfortable and allowed you to play all day long. In college, you wear sweatpants everyday, all day, until laundry day.

Crying is a vital part of the daily routine. Except, instead of the bully stealing animal crackers at snack time it's a Physics Professor handing back homework grades.

Being at school means you miss your mom. Back then, holding onto her leg and crying was acceptable. Today, you hold your phone and cry into the receiver.