Why I Am Unapologetically Pro-Israel

Why I Am Unapologetically Pro-Israel

The only bastion of freedom in an otherwise barbaric Middle East is too often the victim of unfair treatment.

933
Why I Am Unapologetically Pro-Israel
Wikipedia

Six Middle Eastern countries slaughter homosexuals solely because of their sexual orientation, and yet all the media talk about is "evil" Israel.

Women need male witnesses to testify if they were raped in Yemen and Qatar, and can neither vote nor drive in Saudi Arabia, and still the world cries bloody murder when an Israeli soldier shoots a Palestinian terrorist.

Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East, finds itself alone in a world where Palestinian terrorism is justified but Israeli counterattacks are not. Israel is the only country that gets criticized for bombing Gaza's missile launchers after the democratically-elected terrorist group Hamas launches nearly three thousand rockets(!) over Israeli citizens in one month. I personally had to run to bomb shelters in Hod Hasharon, Israel, in July of 2014 because Hamas relishes the opportunity to destroy innocent people whenever given the opportunity.

The pro-Palestinian pietists run out and say, "It isn't that simple, we will never understand the 'plight' of the 'Palestinian' people."

The Arab population in Israel continues to grow while Jews in every other Middle Eastern country are persecuted and killed for their beliefs.

The United States granted Native Americans independent reservations where Native Americans live their lives as American citizens, where their ancestors actually resided, without conflict.

The Israeli government gave Palestinians Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank, yet Palestinians continue to kill Israeli citizens. Nowhere else in the world will a terrorist attempt to stab a soldier before the soldier opens fire and the headlines the next day read, "Israeli Soldier Massacres Palestinian."

This theme of anti-Israeli sentiment strays beyond 'Palestinian' territories. The United Nations condemns Israel despite overwhelming evidence of atrocities committed in the sixteen other Middle Eastern countries that are one hundred times worse than anything Israel has ever done.

The United Nations has adopted twenty-one resolutions singling out Israel for alleged war crimes that were the result of Palestinian terrorism. Israel is the only country that drops notices of where and when it will be sending a rocket to take out Hamas rocket-launchers, and fires a warning shot that does not hurt anybody prior to actually firing a real missile. Terrorist groups like Hamas hold civilians hostage in these buildings so that when the real missile finally comes, the innocent civilian death toll increases. Hamas then lies to the pro-Palestinian media outlets (Reuters, Al-Jazeera, MSNBC), and the entire world vilifies Israel based on events that were not even its fault. No army in the world takes civilian lives into account as much as the Israeli Defense Force does.

The UN has only adopted three resolutions that speak out against Iran, the largest state sponsor of terror, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and Syria, a government regime that has murdered 40,000 of its own people.

With all the illegitimate UN support, Palestinians have hijacked UN-subsidized schools to brainwash Palestinian children into demonizing Israel and its citizens. These Palestinian savages hold shows that depict children, no younger than 6 or 7 years old, stabbing Israeli citizens while the parents laugh and cheer, as they are the ones taking out the real attacks that happen far too often. It is no wonder the stabbing intifada has taken off in Israel when Palestinian schools teach children to hate while Israeli schools teach children how to read, like normal people.

Israel also gives money to Hamas to help build up Gaza Strip, yet Hamas takes the funding to build rockets and tunnels to terrorize Israeli citizens. Not to mention Hamas's charter flat out calls for the destruction of Israel.

When accounting for all of the faux-victim scenes that Palestinians set up with their bogus headlines and their stabbing attacks, I stand unapologetically with the state of Israel.

The anti-Israel sentiment has been on display in Rio during the Olympics, where Arab athletes treat Israeli athletes like descendants of "apes and pigs." The Olympics are supposed to be about putting political differences aside in the name of sportsmanship, but Palestinian sympathizers cannot put their hate aside for anything.

1. The Lebanese team blocked Israeli athletes from entering their bus, holding out until the Israelis were forced to take another bus.

2. Syrian boxer Ala Ghasoun refused to fight against an Israeli because it would mean he recognizes Israel as a state. Mr. Ghasoun probably has not purchased a new geography textbook since 1948.

3. Egyptian Judo fighter Islam El Shehaby would not shake Israeli Judo fighter Or Sasson's hand after losing handedly to him.

Above, a very short history of the Middle East.

Despite all attempts to make peace with Palestinians and Middle Eastern citizens, Israel is ALWAYS the bad guy.

I refuse to side with the Palestinian people because of their unwillingness to coexist with the Jewish people, their acceptance and idolization of terrorists who murder innocent civilians, and their false claims of victimization.

Palestinians are elected into government in the Israeli Knesset. Israelis are murdered in the West Bank.

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." -Golda Meir

'Am Yisrael chai', long live the Jewish state of Israel.