This Is What Every Girl Needs To Hear Right Now

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.

21
Wallpapersonview

You are enough.

It's no secret that beauty by today's standards is often a complicated and sometimes unachievable task. From birth to adulthood the media floods our minds with images of perfectly sculpted female bodies and perfectly arched eyebrows. When society has a massive complex of what is and isn't beautiful it can sometimes be difficult to peer through the haze at the beauty within ourselves. Often in society we're searching for the newest styles, most stylistic haircuts, and the newest workout routines all in the pursuit of "the perfect version of ourselves."

Although, there's nothing wrong with these things there is something wrong with getting lost in the commotion; Losing a sense of your true self in the process of validating society is not okay. Compromising your self-esteem in order to achieve what society deems as beautiful is not only unhealthy but detrimental. How you view yourself is a thousand times more important than how any guy could view you, how society views you, or anyone for that matter. Sure, there will always be someone that may be prettier, funnier, smarter, smoother, more athletic, thicker, skinnier, bolder, wiser, tougher, more relatable, and a million other things that you may feel like you dull in comparison to but WHO CARES. Until you truly feel and see yourself as beautiful, and I mean truly beautiful in your own right and sheer individuality how can anyone else ever view you that way? Because you want to know the truth? You are beautiful!

No matter how the world paints this perfect picture of the modern beauty you are still enough. Validation starts within us not outside of us. People often seek validation through Instagram likes or Snapchat views but the truth is that only you can validate yourself. The world is not out to be your friend or lend you emotional support when you're feeling low and wearing your sweatpants and seven-year-old hoodie. You have to be there for yourself. The only opinion that matters on this earth is yours, not that guy in your math class and not that girl that always seems to have better clothes than you.

When you truly see all of the beauty that is, well you, then can you experience true vibrant happiness. So reach into your mind and pull out all of those negative thoughts about yourself and trash them, and while you're at it take out anyone else's negative thoughts towards you as well. Start this journey with yourself and learn who you are as a person and the reasons why you KNOW that you're beautiful. Because the harsh reality is that society will treat you how you treat yourself, so be kind to yourself. Embody self confidence and respect and view yourself as something precious. Start focusing on the good instead of the bad. Stop singling yourself out to only one story, or one image of yourself that society creates. You are unique, you are creative, and you are enough.