White Sox Cheering On The Cubs

White Sox Cheering On The Cubs

GO CUBS SO

8
White Sox Cheering On The Cubs
Google

I’m a White Sox fan, and I have been my whole life. I never questioned my loyalty to the White Sox, even when they were losing. I never switched teams just because the Sox were losing, but that doesn’t mean I can’t root for the other Chicago team when they are playing. Some of my family are Cubs fans, so sometimes it gets intense, but it’s never anything serious, at least it shouldn’t be.

It’s been 11 years since there was a World Series Championship game in Chicago. I remember the excitement, as a White Sox fan, of knowing there was a chance we could win this. And when it happened, man, I remember the happiness my dad had. He even took us out of school for the celebration parade.

But as a White Sox fan in 2016, I’ve noticed how people are very against rooting for the cubs. I don’t get it, personally. At least Chicago is still being represented. Chicago may not be hosting the Olympics, but it could be the home of the World Series Champions, come on people.

And this crap about “So-and-so aren’t playing for your grandpa” blah blah blah. No they aren’t playing SPECIFICALLY for your grandpa or whoever, but they are playing for their fans, who are the most loyal fans that I know of. I’m choosing to cheer for them because I have a great-grandpa who was a die-hard Cubs fan, who can no longer cheer for them, so I’ll do it for him.

There’s way too much hate going on anyways. It’s a baseball game, it’s going to determine if you are going to live or not. Let it go already. There are WAY more important things to argue on, such as why are presidential candidates suck. You don’t have to be running your mouth every time the cubs lose a game, because they made it farther than the White Sox did.

So give it a break; we get it you don’t like the Cubs, whatever. But don’t be putting other people down because of their choices on baseball teams. Save your breath and my patience; stop with the hate and just accept it.