The Vanderpump Rules Girls

Which 'Vanderpump Rules' Girl Are You?

Stassi, Kristen, Katie, Scheana, Ariana, Lala, or Brittany?

924
Which 'Vanderpump Rules' Girl Are You?

When I was in high school, my favorite shows were Laguna Beach and The Hills. Laguna Beach was all about these rich high school students in Laguna Beach, California, basically following their relationship drama. The two main girls were Kristen Cavallari and Lauren Conrad (LC). The two had 'beef' the whole time over a guy named Stephen. I always imagined myself as LC because she was more laid back and modest. Kristen was definitely the b**** and thought she was the bee's knees.

Then The Hills follows LC to Los Angeles and follows her life with her friends Heidi, Lo, Whitney, and Audrina. Of course, they had perfect lives living in lavish Los Angeles apartments but the show made their lives seem chaotic and full of endless drama. It was a whirlwind of friend, boyfriend, and career drama.

A not so new show Vanderpump Rules, which started in 2011 follows a similar regimen as that of the Hills and Laguna Beach. A West Hollywood restaurant, Sur, is home to several mid-20's women and dudes that are all friends and caught up in each other's drama. Lisa Vanderpump, a rich English entrepreneur, is the owner of the restaurant, hence the name Vanderpump Rules. Someone is always sleeping the other's boyfriend, or one girl hates another girl, etc.

Each girl on the show has an unmistakable personality. Each one is different in their own way, which is a great recipe for an entertaining show. Whether you watch the show or not, read the descriptions and see which one you are most like.

Stassi

She was the real star of the show at the beginning, dating another star on the show, Jax, sort of a meathead bartender that was/still is full of himself. She is the blonde bombshell and her best friends, Kristen and Katie, pretty much follow anything she says. She left the show for a season or two to be with a guy in New York. Now she is back and not as much in the limelight, but she's making way her back. She was the ring leader and now she has made herself more modest. She's the hot, mean girl, turned into a classier lady that wants to settle down, but still loves the drama.

Kristen

Kristen and Stassi were best friends at the beginning until she slept with her Jax, Stassi's ex-boyfriend. Now, they are back to being best friends because they're over it. She is the party girl, always yelling in some girl and guy's face, pretty much always picking a drunken fight. She recently dated the young DJ at Sur, James Kennedy that was much younger than her. Before that she dated Tom Sandoval who is now dating another girl on the show, Ariana. Basically, she gets around. Kristen is always a part of the drama, but she is also a part of the tight-knit clique in the show.

Katie

Stassi's other best friend. She is kind of the star right now because she is about to marry her long-time boyfriend who is also a star of the show, Tom Schwartz. Recently, the new girl on the show, Lala, called her fat (which she is not), so if anyone in their clique talks to Lala, she calls them out. She is always picking a fight with her fiancé, Tom because she is insecure and always thinking the worst. I mean when you are being called fat by others, it's hard not to be. At the beginning of the show, she was really quiet, now she is using her wedding attention to her advantage and is now basically the star of the show.

Scheana

She is a part of the Stassi, Kristen, and Katie crew, but sometimes is shunned for talking and being too close to other girls on the show. She is good friends with Ariana, whom none of the other girls really talked to for no specific reason. And she was railed out just for talking to Lala who had called Katie fat. She is married to a guy that is not a star of the show, but she is still very much a part of the drama (update: now divorced). She used to be curvy, now she's lost a lot of weight and stopped drinking. She is a complex character, kind of unpredictable. She mends both sides, those in the clique and those not, but she is in the clique and most certainly wants it to stay that way.

Ariana

She is the one that I identify with most. She is in a really good relationship with Tom Sandoval and hangs out mostly with him. She is not into any of the drama, she thinks it's a waste of time. She is very sarcastic and has an awesome sense of style. She's like one of the guys. Tom Schwartz, Katie's fiancé asked her to be a groomsman for their wedding since she wasn't invited to be a bridesmaid. She will be cool with anybody. She's friends with Lala even though the other girls won't talk to her. The girls in the clique don't have a problem with her she just doesn't care to be in it. She tells it like it is. She's awesome.

Lala

Phew, Lala. She sure does keep you on your toes. She is fairly new to the show, and she has added a whole new dimension of excitement to it. She came to Sur, not afraid to show off her stuff, wearing crop tops and mini-skirts, and she most certainly isn't scared to say what's on her mind. She is the type of girl that will go ghetto on you if you piss her off in any way. She has that sort of ghetto tone in her voice and says raunchy things most girls won't say. Many of the girls don't like her because she flaunts her stuff around their boyfriends. She is good friends with the DJ, James Kennedy, and Ariana. I've got to say I admire how confident she is, and how she is never upset by what other girls say or do. She is an independent woman with a 'secret' sugar daddy that there has been a lot of drama floating around.

Brittany

Brittany: the sweet, innocent, Southern girl. Former Lexington, Kentucky 'Hooters' girl, turned L.A. reality star. She is Jax's boyfriend. He moved her out to L.A., and she now works at Sur with all the rest of the crew. She has a cute Southern accent, and she's very sweet. Since she's taken by Jax, there is no reason for the other girls to be wary that she's going to snatch one of their men. She stays out of the drama, though, she did get a boob job paid for by Jax, and apparently, she hooked up with Kristen one night, so she's not so sweet and innocent after all.

So girls, tell me which Vanderpump girl you think you are :)