Which Of Santa's Reindeer Are You?

Which Of Santa's Reindeer Are You?

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen

9643
Which Of Santa's Reindeer Are You?
etonline

Many of us know the famous words of Clement C. Moore, "Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer, and Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On Donner, and Blitzen! To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall! Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"

Yep, it's that time of year again, folks. Red and green everywhere you look, more lights than seem humanly possible covering every inch of every tree and house, and Christmas music playing on every radio station. For all you Christmas lovers out there, this is what you wait for every year. And even if you are not a crazy Christmas fan (bah, humbug to you), it's hard not to know even a little about Santa and his nine wonderful reindeer. No, Rudolph is not the only one—

there are eight other reindeer that help Santa fly his sleigh, and each and every one of them has their own personality. So in light of all this Christmas cheer, why not learn a little about each reindeer, and see which one you are the most like!

Dasher

Dasher is the hardest worker of Santa's reindeer. He is strong and known to be very fast. This may be due to his love for munching on carrots or grazing the grass outside the barn, but even in the off season Dasher is seen training every day in order to fly that sleigh on Christmas Eve. He may seem like an overachiever, but that depends on which reindeer you ask. (Psst... don't tell Dancer, but Dasher totally has a crush on her!)

Dancer

Dancer is one of two females among the nine reindeer. She is a very strong young woman and keeps all the men in order. She's every elegant in everything she does and always looks good. Being one of the older reindeer, she has somewhat of a motherly instinct over the younger reindeer. (Psst... she totally knows Dasher has a crush on her.)

Prancer

Prancer is the team player. He is very strong and majestic as he glides through the air. He is confident in his abilities but very humble. He knows it takes the whole team to do the job of pulling Santa's sleigh. You can always count on this guy to cheer you on as you go.

Vixen

Vixen is the flirt of the group. When they aren't on the job, he's off flirting with someone, usually Cupid, because she's the only one that takes him seriously. Although he's very playful when it comes down to it, he is very dedicated to doing his job well and is always very consistent. Just don't count on him to be serious off the clock.

Comet

Comet can be very stubborn. He has a unique personality and is very strong-willed. It comes in handy for the team when the going gets tough, but he can be a pain in the butt. Comet is dating Cupid. He has his hands full there, but as stubborn as he can be, he does care about her.

Cupid

Cupid gets her name from being the typical hopeless romantic. She loves a love story and is a sucker for a happy ending. Dating Comet is definitely a struggle at times with his stubborn self. She's a great cuddle buddy and always keeps things interesting for everyone.

Donner

Donner is a very talented reindeer. He is very confident in his abilities but can be at times a little cocky. He's the one you all wish would just be bad at something so he wasn't always making you look like a joke. He is very respected by Santa and Mrs. Claus. Need someone to get something done for you? Donner's your guy.

Blitzen

Blitzen could be considered the "jock" of the reindeer. He may not be the fastest or strongest, but he is always competing and usually wins most events at the Reindeer Games. He enjoys having something to do, so when it's not working season he is always involved in an activity. He's the reindeer you go to if you want an adventure.

Rudolph

And finally the most famous of them all, Rudolph. I think we all know what Rudolph is like, but for those who don't know, Rudolph could be considered the "outcast." He just wants to hang out and fit in with all the other reindeer but because of his beaming red nose he sticks out like a sore thumb. He is very nice and has a great heart. Although people may not see it right away, he has a lot to offer.

Well, there you have it: all nine of Santa's wonderful reindeer and their quirky personalities. Are you more of a Dancer or a Blitzen? A Comet, or a Cupid? No matter which reindeer you are most like, they all have unique characteristics that come together to make a great team. Personally I'd want to be Rudolph (because who wouldn't). That cute little shiny red nose makes him the most famous reindeer of all!