When You Meet The Right Guy

When You Meet The Right Guy

Questioning everything you thought you 'knew' about love.

196
When You Meet The Right Guy
www.whoa.in

Everyone will meet their first love and not all of them are lucky enough to be with them for the rest of their lives. I, for one, am not one of those people. When you meet your first love, you think that person is the only person you could ever love. You think that person is the most amazing person you have ever met and that you could never find anyone better. That's until you meet the right one who changes it all.

"Someday, someone is going to look at you like you're the best thing in the world."

I have had many struggles trying to 'find' the right guy and these struggles made me believe that I was never going to find true love. But sometimes the best things in life are unexpected and that happened to me. Meeting the right guy, who I am with now, has changed my perspective on love completely. Everything I once knew as 'love' seems to be a lie. I didn't deserve to be treated the way I was and at that time, I thought that it was okay but it's not. Every girl deserves to be treated like the most beautiful girl in the world and as a priority, without force. Everything with the right guy should feel natural and meant to be, not forced to work.

Not everything will be easy when you meet the right guy and a perfect relationship isn't always happy. Things will be rough, things will be a struggle and that's okay. Nothing in life is perfect and nothing in life is easy but it makes you a better person. Just like in a relationship, things won't be perfect but it'll make your relationship better and stronger.

You will have your stepping stones. You will meet guys who will treat you terrible and, yes, it will suck but it shows you how you want to be treated. Every guy you meet that isn't the right guy, is just a stepping stone to the right guy and when you meet the right guy, he will (hopefully) be the last stone. Every guy I have met, every stepping stone, has made me afraid to give 100% but the truth is, if you don't give 100% it'll never work with anyone. Don't be scared and honestly give it all you got because that right guy will be worth it.

I have found the right guy. The guy who makes me extremely happy, cared for and taken care of. Of course there will be ups and downs but that isn't a good excuse to give up. You work through them and fix the mistakes. You don't have to see your significant other every day to be happy so distance is good. The goodbyes may be hard, but the hellos are even better.

So when you meet the right guy, don't give up. Don't be scared. When you meet the right guy, you will know and it'll work out naturally. He will treat you how you deserve to be treated and will make you happy. He will make sure you are taken care of and will care about you and your happiness. Give 100% and open your heart because the right guy will take care of it.