When You Give A Girl A Passion

When You Give A Girl A Passion

You can't tame her, your best luck is to try and keep up.

53
When You Give A Girl A Passion
Victoria Vosler

There was a time where I walked away from my passion because I felt like I needed to try what everyone else was doing. It was a slow suicide. My heart yearned for horses but my blood was pumping running down the track. Needless to say, I finished my track career and traded my spikes in for squared toes.

When you give a girl a passion it changes everything.

Have you ever had a conversation getting to know someone and their eyes seem to get lost talking about a topic. They instantly become ten times prettier and you can't help but think, "Wow, I wish I had that."

I find myself lost in daydreams all the time. When I close my eyes I see wildflowers, prairie grass, and mountains from the back of a horse. Now I come from the east side of Nebraska, and you know what we have? Corn, corn, corn, oh wait there's a bean field, another corn field, and so on. You talk about big dreams? I'm set on living on a ranch.

When you give a girl a passion, she becomes more than herself. She becomes her dream. She stops at nothing to achieve it. She could die trying and be just as happy. When you give a girl a passion you give her a reason to try harder.

When you give a girl a passion she becomes powerful. Something awakens in her, and maybe that something is her true self. Her eyes set focus on the end goal and you look at that girl and know she is going to obtain that dream. It doesn't matter how crazy that dream is, you know that girl is crazy in love with her passion and that's what it takes.

When you give a girl a passion you give her a self worth. You can take an ordinary girl out of plains and make her feel like a princess. Why? She was taught she was special and deserved the best. Don't get her wrong. It took her a little while to let her worth sink in. In fact, it took her a long time to accept who she was. One thing is for certain, she won't being around anyone who thinks less of her.

When you give a girl a passion you give her a heart too big for this world. She sees the little things in everything. She is the one who shows compassion when others turn a cheek. She lifts those up who have fallen and encourages those on the way down to keep climbing. When you give a girl a passion she'll give you her heart.

When you give a girl a passion you give her a certain mindset. You make that girl unique. She stands out from a crowd like a sore thumb. When others go right, she goes left. Tell her to settle down and she'll pull back. When you give a girl a passion you can't tame her, your best luck is to try and keep up.

When you give a girl a passion you find a creative women. While she may not have all the answers in this world, she's taken enough risks to know many. Her passion will lead her to things she didn't know she was capable of. One day she'll be in the spotlight and she'll look back. When you give a girl a passion she'll be grateful when she reaches her resting place, knowing she never stopped chasing her dream.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. -Hebrews 12:1