When You Find The Better People

When You Find The Better People

Find those that make you happy instead of put you down

1
When You Find The Better People
StockSnap-Pixabay

People expect us to always be such a happy person and blah blah when sometimes we are not. When sometimes. Life takes a toll on our lives. Sometimes People should try understanding that life is not perfect what so ever. Life can be a struggle. And it will seem to you that people will not except you for simply being who you are. Like you may cry a lot. It is Okay. It is Life. We all go through different things at different times. Be your own kind of person because in the end, you are your own happiness.

People will seem to not care, but it will just prove to you who does and does not. You may cry yourself to sleep over somebody you may have thought would have been your everything. But sweetheart it is your time to shine and show them who is happy without them. You are far more better off without the friends who put you down.

Prove to the people that life isn't all that perfect. Nobody has to hide their emotions, or their tears. Everybody cries. Everybody hurts a little sometimes. That is simply okay. You can make it through anything without the judgment and hate from others. Just listen to the positive vibes from yourself.

Just be kind is all. If you feel like you are the only one trying, find the right people. And find those who you do not feel that way with. Find new friends and do what makes you happy not what others want you to do to make you fit in. It will all be okay in the end. Sometimes it may be hard to find the right people to hang out with. But if you do not do what makes you happy, you will simply regret not doing what you wanted.