Recently many article have been cropping up about being the “mom of your friend group” and as I have read through many of them I realized that I am not the only mom of my friend group…we are all moms. So what happens when your whole friend group is full of moms?
9/10 times its spaghetti and brownies
2. Or cleaning
Clorox wipes are a staple!
3. Everyone volunteers to drive
4. Someone always has extra sweater
You rarely ever wear your own clothes anymore.
5. Everyone has everything you could ever need in their purse
6. You all question and analyze each others decisions
7. Someone always has snacks
8. You all use find my friends multiple times a day
9.You leave each other cute notes in the bathroom
10. You all make very tight schedules
11. You all have an obsession with candles and other scented items
12. None of you sugarcoat anything
13. You pick each other up from class
14. You each know everyone’s schedule
But hey, having 6 moms isn't so bad! You always have each others backs and together you make some sense of your crazy lives!