For The Moments When I Don't Feel Good Enough

Don't let someone's negative comments put a dent in your determination!

13
Sade Yinger

We all have those moments where we are trying our hardest and still feel like we are disappointing someone. No matter what we do, we feel a slight judgment from someone.

Remember you don't have to live up to someone else's standards. No one else knows the issues you face and how many tribulations you have to overcome in order to succeed. Don't let anyone judge you and say you're not enough. I know you are trying your hardest to continue to progress. I see you making strides to be successful. Those strides can come in so many different ways. Remember your current phase of life can look completely different from someone else's. Everyone was given different circumstances to live in, hence giving everyone a different path to success.

Everyone faces different obstacles whether that be financial blockers, mental health, or issues in the relationships in life. Take your obstacles and embrace them; learn from them and continue moving on. Don't let an obstacle stop you. Don't ever give up because of the circumstances you were given. Don't listen to criticism because no one has gone through your situation so they can never truly understand the pain you went through just to keep on moving. It's not easy to continue after so many hardships have knocked you down and made it feel impossible. I want to tell you it is possible to keep going if you work smart and work hard.

At the end of the day keep in mind that a job is a job. At least you're working hard at what you do. At least you enjoy your job and leave work feeling accomplished. A vehicle is a vehicle! No matter the make or model, rock whatever car you drive! It gets you where you need to go, that's all that matters. An apartment is still home! You have a place to stay, you aren't homeless. Just remember that every single milestone is IMPORTANT and you should never feel bad for what point you're at on your journey.

Keep pushing through the hard times and eventually, you can continue to succeed. My wish is that everyone can overcome the bad times in order to see all the great things that can come from it. So don't let someone's negative comments put a dent in your determination! Slowly but surely, through trial and error, you will succeed! Everyone's versions of success look different and that's what keeps our society afloat. Everyone has their version of success and their way of getting there. Even if your way isn't the most conventional or easy, you still found a way to succeed and that's all that matters.