When You Find You, Come Back To Me

When You Find You, Come Back To Me

Maybe one day soon, we can try this again.

129
When You Find You, Come Back To Me

"Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to". – Mandy Hale

Sometimes the hardest thing for us to do, is to accept that sometimes you actually do have to let go of someone if you ever hope to have a chance to be together.

Sometimes you really do have to let go if there is any chance of the two of you working in the future.

Not everyone you meet is ready for a relationship. It may be because they aren't at the same place as you mentally or emotionally. Not everyone is over past relationships, or in a position, at that exact moment, to give you the kind of love and relationship you need.

That doesn't always mean it's the end. It doens't mean the feelings went A-wall, and chemistry isn't there anymore. It simply means you have to let the person go. You have to let them go so they can find themselves.

You have to let them go so they can learn to live without you. So they can learn what they want. Maybe they have demons they need to fight. Maybe they have battles they need to overcome. Regardless, letting them go doesn't mean it's the end. It doesn't mean that the chapter for the possibility of ya'll has closed.

What it does mean though, is that the timing isn't ideal. What it means is that you need to take a step back and admire them from afar. Just because you won't let yourself be apart of their daily life right now, doesn't mean it will stay that way forever.

For now, it has to be that way. It just has to. But know that it SUCKS.

You have to let go of the person you have so much care and respect for, in order to allow them to find themselves and what they want.

And when they're ready and the timing is right, they may find their way back to you.... or they may move on.

But,

I do hope that you come back, when you find yourself.

Sincerely,

The girl you gave hope to again.