What To Do When Feeling Burnt out

What To Do When Feeling Burnt Out

It is normal to feel burnt out whether it be with working or being in school, so here are some tips to help

17
What To Do When Feeling Burnt Out
Cassidy Garren

Feeling burnt out is very common. It is the feeling when you are just overly exhausted and want to give up on everything. When this feeling happens, you just need to take a step back and reevaluate everything. It is most important to take care and focus on yourself.

One thing to start doing is start by looking at what are the things that make you happy about your life, and what are the things that are causing the most stress in your life. When looking into what causes you the most stress, try to see if you can change or adjust those things to make it easier on yourself. For example, if being rushed before work is causing you to stress, find a solution to where you start getting ready to go earlier. If having to rush school deadlines is causing stress, try to work on the projects over time instead of trying to rush to finish them.

Finding simple solutions to problems can easily make your life feel more relaxing and will help you feel less burnt out in the long run. It is important to not over complicate and stress yourself because you are a lot less productive if you are burnt out and unable to do anything.

Most people don't realize but mental health can affect everything in your day-to-day life and being stressed and unable to do things will eventually lead to feeling more burnt out, so it is very important to take time for yourself and to not spread yourself too thin. Being burnt out will hurt you in the long run so it is a very good idea to try and help yourself before you get to the point of being to stressed and burnt out to fix it. Just remember to take time for yourself and don't give up on yourself.