When I Say Chill, I Mean Chill

When I Say Chill, I Mean Chill

How can a woman prove her 'no' means 'no?'

14
When I Say Chill, I Mean Chill
MemeCrunch

The cover photo is literally my face whenever a guy turns "chilling" into something more than what it should be. Like when I say "let's chill" I don't mean "Hey let's have sex!" Granted there are girls out there that do mean this, but majority of other girls including myself despise this misinterpretation. I believe that women who are ready for sex should have the maturity to be able to tell someone directly when they want to have sex. They won't say "let's chill."

For all my girls, you always have the choice of what to do with your body. No one has the right to tell things to you that are going to happen, yet they never show you. If you really like a boy but you want to know how it feels to be around him, you have the right to chill and just chill. If you do not want sex or anything in that subject, you have the right to not have it. Never let a man tell you that if you want to chill then you better be prepared to have sex. Believe me, that is how it can be sometimes. Be mindful that not all men are like this, but you need to be careful because sometimes, you'll think you are going over to chill but then he lights the fireplace and puts on the Usher music.

You must remember how virtuous and special your body is. However, also remember how delicate it is, because just one sexual encounter can result in pregnancy or even a disease. Think really hard about what you actually want out of this chill session. If his intentions are far from yours, then you most definitely do not need to conform to his needs and desires. And the same thing can go vice versa, if you change your mind and do decide that you want to take that ride to pleasure town, but he does not, then it just isn't going to happen.

At my college, we had to sit through a seminar about consent. If you go on YouTube.com and search up how to get consent, you will find this very helpful video. It talks about what consent sounds like, however they relate it to tea. You wouldn't force someone to drink tea if they didn't want it, and the same goes for sex. You always have a choice, and before you make that choice just think long and hard about how you think you'll feel in the morning, or even right after. Be smart and be safe, and remember if it doesn't feel right then it probably isn't. Lastly, when you tell a boy you want to chill, tell him you mean CHILL!