When You Think You've Had Enough

When You Think You've Had Enough

Anxiety always comes around when you least expect it
91

Have you ever felt a lump in your throat when you are about to cry?

Felt like your heart is pounding before you get up in front of your class to present a paper?

Wanted to scream on the top of your lungs because you feel like no one could possibly understand the demons you hold inside of you?

Anxiety in any form or fashion is very crippling. Basically making everyday tasks seem pretty much impossible to get through, feelings of constant worry and fear can make you feel like the world is crashing down around you and there is no possible way to get yourself to the other side.

For those of you that continue to battle with constant and chronic anxiety I applaud you, if you haven't heard it today you are a strong person who can take charge of your life and make the best out of any situation. The mind plays tricks on us making it seem like we are the problem or people don't want to be your friend because of a specific reason that is actually just a product of our imagination.

As someone who feels like they are never good enough or never going to amount to anything you should never feel alone, someone is always going to be by your side whether it be your parents, your best friend or your significant other let them know what you are feeling. Let them know whats going on inside your head, being silent and suffering with your own thoughts does not make you feel any better about yourself.

Me: Anxiety,WHATS THE DEAL???

Anxiety: You have a term paper do tomorrow, I mean I know you already finished it but do you really think you are going to get a good grade on it? I mean you did only finish it in one day.

Me: It took me 9 hours to write this paper, I thought it was really good but what if I made a mistake and I don't get a good grade and I fail the class?? WHAT WOULD I DO....

Anxiety: You need to go fix it NOW, or else you can kiss an A in that class good bye

Me: I am really feeling crappy right now and I just want to go to bed but I guess I will stay up all night fixing my paper that is due at 8 AM

This is what its like to deal with anxiety, its a constant battle of should I or shouldn't I and you never really are happy about your decision because it is so impulsive.

My word of advice: Don't let temporary fears or emotional situations stop you from being the best version of yourself you can be!

You are worth so much more then you think.