What's A College Life?

What's A College Life?

Through Several Memes And Quotes

62
What's A College Life?
Blogspot

Most of our generation is already in college if not your about to. For those of you who are we have made it passed our fourth week of the semester where our physical and mental conditions could be questioned, however, we have made it. We all don't live the same life nor do we share the same shoes. We all make different decisions yet there is always a common ground that we share. So here I place some images that couldn't be more true to us if not relatable.

First things first, NAP TIME!! When we were little we would always have nap time as we grew that went away and the only time we got some rest when we were going to bed. Surprisingly or maybe not but Naps have made a comeback. Amongst all the busy schedules we face there are those little breaks between classes or if not by luck, we get out early. We find ourself crawling into bed and somehow dosing off. Whether it is 20 min, 30min, or even an hour, we escape from the reality.

2nd thing , Begining of classes of every class somehow some of our professors lack the ability to get their presentations started. So there we to have sit in fascination as we watch as our professors struggle to work the presentation. We watch as questions pop into your mind. HOW?

3rd Thing that we all pray that we would never have to go through is Laundry time and the consequences of Laundry time if by chance you forget or even a couple minutes late. What is the Consequence you ask? Well, sadly there are days where everyone decides to do laundry and that can be quite hectic. Sadly the access to open washers or dryers is limited. So because everyone is washing clothes the thirst for a machine is very high. So if you are an unfortunate soul and your clothes are in the dryer and you forget, best to believed your clothes will be on the forgotten table. Left to die and sometimes you may have someone who decided to be kind and fold your clothes. Then there are times you are more than fortunate. so this happens.

Fourth thing we all understand is the reality of our college schedules and all of our intentions for the weekend. We all plan to get things done during the small break we have yet that's not going to happen.

Number 5 that couldn't be more accurate in the ending of our fourth week of our semester. That needs no explanation.

Last but not the least. We all have those busy schedules and during the semesters where we encounter hectics weeks. Where we have homework on homework. Midterms to study for and projects to begin. Yet even when we have those times we also have the time where all that is gone. Things become steady yet even there there's a trace of guilt in the steady moments.