What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

Go on, take a sip and see!

14
What Your Favorite Drink Says About You
tumblr

Everyone has their go-to drink. What people may not realize, however, is that every time they approach the bar to order their preferred concoction of liquid confidence, their fellow patrons are silently judging their selection. As you stand up on your tip toes and lean forward to yell your order into the ear of the overworked bartender, the people around you profile you by your selection. Evaluating your life and how this decision at the bar relates to how you handle real world situations. OK, maybe it's not that intense…but still! Your drink really does say a lot about you. So let's see what kind of person YOU are, shall we?

Beer

Oooo girl, you are chill af and can totally hang with boys. You are as low maintenance as they come and down to have a good time whenever. Much like beer itself, it’s easy for you to fit in wherever you go. No matter what the occasion or who you are with, you tend to be a crowd favorite. Not to mention you’re probably ballin’ at beer pong. Bonus points!

Cranberry Vodka

You probably panic every time someone asks you your order, and end up blurting out this most basic of bar drinks. It’s undeniably easy to sip on and definitely does the trick. It’s safe, just like you. You’re not a big fan of change, why would you want to step out of the box when it’s so cozy inside of it? That doesn’t mean you’re not one to let loose and have some fun. You've definitely had your fair share of wild nights; you’re just a fan of sticking to the classics and keeping things simple.

Jack and Coke

You’re probably sitting alone at the end of the bar hating what fools the freshmen are making of themselves. You’re sophisticated and sure of yourself. You can be a little strong for some people, but once they learn to appreciate you for your warm and genuine spirit, they grow to love you. Once you go Jack, you never go back.

Cosmopolitan

Are you actually classy or do you just think you're classy? Probably classy. A night out at the bar is no different for you than a fancy dinner with your mom (who also happens to be your best friend, but she’s cool so it’s fine). You’re a firm believer in the two drink limit and keeping your dignity intact at all times. Some people would say you’re uptight, but sip away, sista — they’ll all be working for you one day.

Vodka Redbull

You is CRAZY!! But in the best of ways. Are you invited to every fun occasion? Yeah, thought so. You’re super energetic and full of life on your own, but when alcohol joins the mix, there’s no telling what wild adventures are to be had. You light up a room with your dance moves and wouldn’t even think about turning down a dare. We salute you for your spontaneity and spunk.

Shots of Whatever

You're a get 'er done type of gal. You're low maintenance like a beer drinker, but you go way harder. You're all about the turn up, but hey, #YOLO. The way you down those lukewarm shots without a chaser is admirable to say the least. White Girl Wasted started with you, and it will end with you.

Tequila

Do you enjoy getting laid by strangers and crying to your RA at 3 in the morning? I mean, it’s probably not the worst thing you’ve ever done. You show up to the bar with all 12 of your best friends, but somehow manage to lose every single one of them by the end of the night. You’re a live in the moment type of lady, and we respect that, so bring on the body shots.