What We Can Do To Make America Great.
Politics

What We Can Do To Make America Great.

I'm sorry, but your ideas are horrible, Mr.Trump.

5
What We Can Do To Make America Great.
love wins

This is a horrifyingly sad time for America. We have just elected a sexist, racist, anti-LGBTQ+ monster as our President. That man goes by the name of Donald Trump. And sadly, we now must live in fear: fear that he is going to do something extremely stupid, fear that he is going to treat others with the utter disrespect that he already has been, and fear that we are now more unsafe than ever. I am sad, I am shocked and I am not alone. I don't understand how this happened. I don't understand how people like him and support him, although I still respect my friends and family who do, I just strongly disagree. I don't understand. This is the new reality. I am sad. But there is something I do know. WE CAN STILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WE ARE STRONG. WE ARE UNITED. WE WILL WIN. LOVE WILL WIN. For the time being, until we can successfully impeach this monster from office, here are some things we as people with hearts and minds and love in us can do to "make america great." (because, I'm sorry, but your ideas are horrible, Mr.Trump). Love always wins. Love is great. LOVE TRUMPS HATE.

1. Spread love.

2. Treat everyone with respect.

3. Show kindness to those who you may disagree with.

4. Fight for EVERYONE to have basic human rights.

5. Stand up for women.

6. Stand up for men.

7. Stand up for our children.

8. Stand up for minorities.

9. Be supportive of those who are fearful in this sad time.

10. Talk to your children.

11. Tell them it is not okay to talk like he does.

12. Fight for peace.

13. Create art.

14. Spread good vibes.

15. See people for who they are.

16. Stand up for what you believe in.

17. Stand up for what is right.

18. Remember that love always will trump hate.

19. Be the best you that you can possibly be.

20. Encourage others not to put up with intolerance.

21. Don't lose who you are.

22. Don't let the sadness win.

23. Remember where you come from.

24. Do the right thing.

25. Be yourself.

26. Stay positive.

27. Be kind.

28. Never give up.

29. Never back down.

30. Never let hate win. Love always wins.