What To Prepare For Thanksgiving? Gratitude.

Gratitude is the best meal to have, not only during Thanksgiving but also daily.

It's so easy to not be grateful. Don't go with that. Instead, choose the challenge: to be thankful.

You've just had a bad moment, a bad day, a bad week or a bad semester. It's okay to complain for a little bit, but don't fall for life's tricks. It is very tempting to keep sliding down the hill, but I don't think you want to end up at the foot of the mountain. Stand still and look up to find the way back to the top. How? Be thankful for you have stopped in the middle of the hill (not the bottom), keep a positive attitude and act.

Thanksgiving is when we give thanks. Keep in mind that we are able to stand here today not because we are strong, but because we have strong supporters. Family, friends, acquaintances or someone you only met once. Each of those presence, either good or bad, was meant to sharpen us as who we are right now. We might think that there are only certain important people in our lives, but without any of them, this moment would have changed.

Being thankful by no means says that you are weak or inferior. It shows maturity, generosity, happiness and kindness. Gratitude leads to optimism, optimism leads to efficiency, and efficiency leads to success.

I'm thankful that I'm able to wake up everyday. Hardships? Doesn't matter. As long as I'm alive, everything is going to be okay.

Happy Thanksgiving!