To My Best Friend's New Roommate

To My Best Friends New Roommate: Here's What You Need To Know

And trust me, you're going to want to know

88

1. She's crazy

2. She is always down for everything, no matter how spontaneous

Chances are she's already got the car packed and ready to go.

3. Chick-fil-a

If you ask what food she's in the mood for, it's a number 3 with fries and a Dr. Pepper.

4. There is nothing a Taylor Swift song can't fix

Specifically: You Belong With Me, Mine, Haunted, and Fearless, but they all work, as long as it's one of the old albums (obviously).

5. She is incredibly innovative

Whether it's a wardrobe malfunction or dorm room problem, she's got you covered.

6. Supportive is her middle name

Never feel as though you can't tell her one of your problems, no matter how irrelevant it might seem. I promise she's got all the snacks and tissues ready to go, just for you.

7. She is hilarious

Whether you are laughing with her or at her, she always knows just the thing to say at just the right time.

8. It's the little things

She'll come to you on a bad day with your favorite ice cream, and surprise you on a good day with some candy, just to show you she cares and I promise it will make your day.

9. But.... school come first-

She makes an excellent study-buddy though!

10. There is not a Disney movie that she does not love

She will probably say every word along with it as well.

11. She's a mess

If you're a messy person too, you guys might be lucky. Otherwise, you might have to set up some ground rules.

12. She is a major dog-lover

Any and all dogs, she loves 'em. In fact, if she sees a dog while walking, she'll probably go out of her way just to pet it.

13. She is brave

She stands up for what she believes in, and is not afraid to voice her opinion.

14. She is always going to be there

Through thick and thin- she's got your back.

15. You are so lucky to get to live with her

Go have the time of your life and the craziest adventures, now's the time!