What Star Wars Day Means To Me

What Star Wars Day Means To Me

44
What Star Wars Day Means To Me

Anyone could lead to the light or dark side, but there is always a strong bond you have for the characters on Star Wars that it seems like you’re watching old family home videos. You will remember the day you vowed to bond with your inner Luke or Leila that it could never be mistaken for worship. Star Wars day has come and gone and the divine influence of each character in the Star Wars trilogies have caused justice with those other sci-fi franchises that don't seem to be as awesome as Star Wars because we can sense it as a fan what Star Wars really means.

It is not the lack of action or the busy business behind becoming a Jedi. Star Wars has shown us the battle with the light and the dark and how utopia is hard to find. There is always brutality and the magic that had overcome Luke Skywalker. To suggest a day without Star Wars is like a day without breathing because the hidden messages behind the films are family and the beauty of being good to one another.

Of course, the light overcame the dark, what else? Bad people always gets the brunt of the pain and suffering. You can see that every Halloween, many Star Wars fans dress like their favorite character, whether it be Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leila, Luke, Darth Vader etc.., Star Wars conjures up great memories of our childhood and the generosity of the creator George Lucas. Now that Disney has taken over the franchise, it will be interesting how it will be in the end. The new Star Wars Land opens in Disneyland in 2018.

It is something you cannot wait for. Even in death, Actress Carrie Fisher is still being honored. It is through her passion and her strong character in the films that make it painful to know that she is no longer here. It is always pure fun when you watch every Star Wars episode. You can drive to the theater in anticipation and easily transfer that energy to everyone else.

What is it about Star Wars premiers? It is always the most amazing time to know that you reached the front of the line and see it first more than anyone. You can always direct yourself to unlimited watching of Star Wars but it will never be a dying event. Star Wars is a movie franchise that will live in everyone no matter what the background.

There were lots of events that happened on May the Fourth Star Wars day that it flooded the social media platforms. The truth behind Star Wars Day is a remembrance of time past and the destruction of the Death Star and the powerful Dark Side that seems to mirror the evil we all face today in this world. With war, violence, and conflict it Is truly a big melting pot of characters and the broad stance of good versus evil.